Reviews for Believe
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
i love this story but i would prefer it if emily met zuko instead of aunt wu because i'm pretty sure those two could relate much better
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 5 . 12/12/2008
I hate men like that, kills thier own family, WHO DOES THAT? Sicko's with no lives! I just hope Marissa and Emily find each other soon. Emily, STAY WITH AUNT WU!
Shayerahol22 chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
kukikukikukikukikuki! you're backbackback! *tackleglomphugcling* I missed you~! Nice update, albeit short! happyhappyhappy. yay! they gave back the internet! 8D *brik'd*
Jesse A. Harper chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
Very cool. I like the storyline, even though it is a bit dark.
BlckMagik chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
lol yay u updated!

and i like that you gave meng a past

i agree, koalotter's are cute

update again soon, dont make me wait!

lol
BlckMagik chapter 4 . 4/7/2007
yay! you finally updated! XDD
GeminiAngel236 chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
The chapter is fine. My brain blocks are a lot worse.
Adverk chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
To begin with, stop channel surfing.

It's one of the worst plot devices available to the forces of SuePinkness.

We don't really care about your real life drama. You Have No Right To Clog Up The Fandom With Your Emo Little Story. If you really need support, go post your story in the Bible section.

Once again, the stage has been set for an OC to take over from the Avatar.

Stop treating the Avatarverse like your personal wonderland.
Shayerahol22 chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
aw cute. hehe my constant pestering WORKS! yes your right, boomie does know just about everything.
SerpentArmour chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
"The glass shattered making Melissa’s ears sore. "

Turn down the surround sound! Glass is not that loud, even when you're hit with it. Or was she hit out beside the head with the glass? That would make her ears sore.

*Plasma axes the Sues.*

You fail.
GeminiAngel236 chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Please continue the story! I am going to keep an eye on it!
GeminiAngel236 chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
This is getting better and better!
GeminiAngel236 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
This is so captivating! Please continue the story!
Eternalforest chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
Poor Emily . You still need a bit more of description But's great. I'm waiting for the next chapters! Hurry!
Shayerahol22 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
HI KUKI! this was awsome! go emily! YAY FOR AUNT WU! I WANT MORE! you could go into a little more detail, and not seem so rushed, but otherwise, it's cool. *claps*