Reviews for Say My Name
DaveySama chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
this was quite a good story. the smex was perfect. )
hobomara chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
That was so epic! it was fucking hilarious LOL! :D
d chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
love this
Chameleon Leader-Sama chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
very action packed...would love to hear about their 2nd round...and possibly all those other rounds that where mentioned too...hehe...
If Only Cacti Could Fly chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I loved this, the last sentence Kiba spoke was hilarious! I love this story! It was fantastic! Excellent job! I hate Temari and was so happy when you had Kiba put her in her place (I love Kiba) This pairing is awesome! Kankuro is a great uke, even though no one knows it yet... God, I love well written smut with an actual story line!
kuriqa chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
ha ha ha how did i know that was going to happen? lol... 'my name is god' lol...
fearth chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
lmao i loved it.

I can't really sum it all up in words besides i loved it!
SithMistress chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
*Dies from an overload of utter happiness* Best KibaxKankuro I have EVER read
jfjgjfg chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Aweesome
Fawnn chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
So good! I loved it! And that part with Temari was hilarious! haha, I hate ShikaTema so I loved that part! :D
BrightBrightWorld chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
OMG this is such a good story! ;) utterly delicious and your humour is awesome. Love the conversations ;) great story, hope you write more!
TheOnlyDemonOfYourHeart chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
It's realy wonderful! I love how you make the "action" begin! hihi!
doomedpassion chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Dude ur not finished right? cuz if u rn't then it was good. r u sure Kankuro is blond?
Darling Marmalade chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
lol! that was sexy/funny/cute. good job. infact. will you write a sequal? please? T-T in the name of naruto's orange jump suit please write a sequal!
GaaraIsMine chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
That was awesome! that was the first KibaXKankuro story Iv read were Kiba got 2 be uke. WOOT go kiba! .

Just 1 thing not 2 be rude or anything but Kankuro has brown hair.