Reviews for Loyal Traitor
ninjaprincessivy chapter 5 . 6/24/2016
,xf
Jay chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
I've read this story before, but just had a thought. Why didn't she ask Sess to bring pregnancy test to meeting?
cookie panda-roo chapter 19 . 3/27/2014
Love it! such a good story! I figured Inuyasha was a double agent but at first i thought it was with a different group but when they talked about keeping Kagome alive, I worked it out! But really, it was soooo good! :)
kakkn chapter 18 . 12/16/2013
I loved it! Thought it was great!
ellen chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
Inuyasha is the Double agent from Gin Shikon?
Cindy M 19 chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
Tghe story is awesome... But i'm too curious it almost hurting me XD
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 19 . 11/11/2013
Thiswas cute! Thanks for posting!
J chapter 19 . 10/3/2013
I've decided on a couple things from reading this story.
I like your writing style.
I'm glad that you're going to do some timestamps from this story.
And the most important one is I will never read another story of yours while I'm supposed to be quiet. I kept getting really odd stares from randomly laughing a little too hard.
I've gotten tired of reading stories that the author just quits on. I have taken to only reading completed ones and sending a review at the very end, however I felt compelled a few times in this story to send an anonymous little note of appreciation. :) Keep up the great work. Planning to read some more!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
I have to say I've really enjoyed this story so far. Also, I blame you for making it difficult to breathe after reading the comment about running & tampons. I imagined saying it to someone I know and I had a hard time not laughing very hard. Good job, you're attempting to make your readers tear up & pass out. :)
kagsXyash chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
is this like the renege story 2 cuz it sounds amazing just like yr writing hehe
Oh im also a ff.n member im called kagome15higurashi *smiles and hugs you*
i.luv.u.7698 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Hi, so my friend who is in love with Inuyasha desperately wanted me to read this, I'm not a huge fan of Inuyasha, but I would like to tell you that you are an amazing author. I hope you plan on being a published author one day. (I know I am planning on becoming one) Reading this actually got me off of writer's block and I thank you for that :)
melcerena chapter 19 . 6/29/2012
Once again... love your story! it ended up great and characters never lost their personalities at all... that always tends to happen and when it does i hate it lol but you did an amazing job! thank u so much! I enjoyed it a LOT :3

and about the -timestamp- issue it would be great if there is one about kagome and her family... her blood related family lol... cause she wanted to find them and just tell them she is happy. I idk if they are alive though lol but still it would be a great glimpse -

see ya in another of ur stories hehehe

-mel
BlueMonkeyDoll chapter 19 . 4/13/2012
I...really loved this was a pretty badass damsel in distress! Your story was really interessting and downright hilarious! I just loved it. I'm going to favorite it! This was awesome. D
Heygirlhey chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Way to wrap in the reader ! Excited for chapter two !
sasuxxnaruxxluverxx chapter 19 . 1/21/2012
This story was amazing I loved the way you wrote the story to where it made tears come to my eyes lol I hope to read more of your amazing story's!