Reviews for Charlie Bone and the Gate of Translocation
sylphxpression chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Wow is this dead or what? *picks cobwebs off of fic*
Winter Gunhands chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
o yay! but it's so short. I will cry unless you update someday.
M. Shattermirror chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
(slightly insulted by Manfred's description) Hey. ;_;

I think I know what this chapter is making reference to. Percy Jackson and the Olympians, right? I read half of the first book, then one of my housemates stole it and I haven't seen it since. Either he lent it to someone else or used it for kindling. I'm afraid to go in his room and find out. Yeah, I'm rambling..

Very promising, if a little short. At least it's a real chapter. Are they actually going to do something in the next one?

You have more pressure to write now. Enjoy. Please take it seriously, or I'll light a fire ON your- well, light a fire on you.

M. Shattermirror chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
What's an omake? Does it mean bonus?

This one actually made me laugh, by the way. That's rare. Feel proud. Oh, and the first chapter made me want an orange creamsicle. I blame you for my hunger.

M. Shattermirror chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
So, do they always talk to you in your head like this? They do, don't they. (shifty eyes) Not like I can talk or anything. Oh, and feel free to rewrite. I don't care. It'll free you from the risk of my unholy wrath.

M. Shattermirror chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Is 'anorexical' a word now? And since when did Manfred have a sense of humor? That was just a little out of character, especially the burrito crack. Oh, and Charlie's a bitch as usual. You make him seem not quite as stupid, though. Nice work.

'Gawd, Manfred...'

~M

P.S.: Good job on Billy, too.
1angelette chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
ZOMG, PJO x-over! Cannae wait to see how this turns out.
Winter Gunhands chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
O_O

Well, that was bizarre. I really like reading these extras, but not the cliffhanger! Please update soon! I'll review lots of times if you do.
NickyFox13 chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
I hate you.

Why? You've posted an infomercial-like author's note! Post more actual -story- chapters soon and I won't hate you anymore.

Anyways, the the usual 'I love this chapter!' and 'Update soon, damnit!' is in order.

*waits patiently for next chapter*
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Interesting, and definately original.

Can't wait to see some plot developement and more characters in the next chapter.
Claerwen chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
rewrite?

watever it is it must be awesome!

take your time thoguh

i still lov this fic!
Claerwen chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
LOL! update soon!
1angelette chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Interesting... at least you write well. Just don't overdo the repetitive descrption.
Fabulous and Feminist chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
This is really cool

What books are you planning to bring in?

Keep updating