Reviews for Where There Is Happiness
121FantasyLife chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
I know that this hasn't been updated in such a long time...but I can still hope that the next chapter will be released someday :)
Silvara chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
I can hardly wait to read more...

I sincerely hope it will end as a tragedy through.
Silvara chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow, I'm- I'm in love with this fic ! ._.
The Almighty Hoove chapter 1 . 8/7/2008

yeah.

*Clears throat*

Keep up the good work!
TinyAnglerFish chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Hm... I definetly like this. It's leaving me curious as to what's to happen. Impa's memory at the end there was a nice touch. This is well written, and certainly cute, so I'll add it to my alerts. Hope to see an update soon _
Ahumatae chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
I suppose I understand Link's reasoning, but I'm shocked that he wouldn't even come visit Zelda.

This is a masterpiece. Please keep on writing!
Jax9 chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
Keep Writing!
marin13 chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
i really liked the flashback. is Link gonna go back to hyrule? or is this the end?
Tom L chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
This has potential. hopefully Link comes around and visits Zelda again - they were friends after all. He should stop running! Like it. KEEP GOING
KroovyRed chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
What a twist!

So is it over? The ending of that chapter made it sound like it was over.
KroovyRed chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Once again, excellent work.

On a side note, I'd like to point out that Kafei's curse was broken at the end of Majora's Mask and he has turned back into an adult. However, this is a fanfic, so who really cares right?

Can't wait for more.
Meggy chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Well, what have we here? A stranger, eh?... Okay, now I'm itching to know! Who is it? Please continue, you've caught my interest!
DragonWolfStar chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Ooh, that is a cruel ending! But both of your Zelda fics are really good. Rather refreshing after wading knee-high through all of the junk you can find in this section. Anyway, I enjoyed it. Not really sure there's much else to say...
ZeBubba chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Aww now I'm addicted . update this now!
Luciastis chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
This is how a story should start, too many stories I've read have started out with cliche beginnings.

"*insert name here* stared out into the *insert object/horizon here*"

I am looking forward to reading this story, and I am eagerly awaiting chapter 2.

Plz keep writing and I will cheer for you along the way.