Reviews for Waiting
Adi Sagestar chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
What a gorgeous fic :3 The best I've read for this pairing so far. Kudos etc!
The Polka Dot chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
I have always wondered after playing Kingdom Hearts what it would be like for everyone in the 'next life.' You wrote it so perfectly, and it was better than anything I could ever imagine . The characterization, the genuine emotion, the touching, the relationship between Axel and Roxas, the way everyone found each other and everything fell into place -everything was just so REAL and so beautiful. I remember you saying that this wasn't an original plot line, and I could imagine with a plot like like this where it could potentially be taken down the lane of cliches, but... You made it original and into something wonderful. I know it has been a long time since you have been on and I don't know if you still check your reviews, but I still wanted to let you know that I think you are amazing and I hope you are doing well! Take care!
J chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
This was a lovely story to read, because the tension held through out it. I genuinely wanted to know what would happen and got the feeling that something was being added all the time; that there would be a lesson to learn.

I loved your characterizations. I think Axel was best and I confess I'm a little bit in love with him, now. I also admire the way in which you integrated their touching (all of the characters) into the dialogue so that the touches seemed to add information that was not otherwise explained. You know who is close to whom, who are happy with each other and who upset. If you still write, you might perhaps have your characters punch each other a little bit less, but after 6 years this kind of critique might be somewhat redundant. '

To me, they seemed very much like real people and their love and passion seemed real and warm as well. To me, it was fortified by the lack of standard doujinshi roles and I found it important because it created a true contrast with the people they were in their dreams. All in all, very nicely done!
Maddy chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
Great story! I was so enraptured in it and I couldn't put it down! However, I had to stop reading it when Roxas topped. I'm sorry but I get very bugged when there's a set uke and seme and then suddenly they switch positions. Other than that, it was a great story :)
Siakeruu Arrisorra chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is just amazing already...
onlyoneperson chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
Amazing story great job
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
OMGGGGG you really scared me!I I thought Axel died! Yay for happy endings! Ah this was a great story. It was a little slow at times but I really loved it. There was romance, humor, and angst; everything I love haha. The emotions and turmoil from the dreams were described so well. You're a really great writer. This is def a fav!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
OMGOSH WAHT THE HELL DFAKDFALKDFJAKDFJAKDFJAKDJFKAJDFKAJDKLCLKQEIOUELAD NMFEQIOIRWOWEMUERIOKLMNFJAGUERTOWIRQPOFJVKNRTIWOJK
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 18 . 5/18/2013
Aww Axel's past was really sad...but I like how they reconciled their problems!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 17 . 5/17/2013
Wow this chapter was filled with emotion! You describe them perfectly. I love their insecurities from the dreams. Now I understand why the dreams are so significant to them, it makes sense. Earlier you said this plot is a little cliche, but I don't think it is. the way you write it is very interesting and unique. I love the abrupt alternations of the dreams and teh present
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 16 . 5/17/2013
Hmm I don't know the significance of the dream but other than that, I LOVED this chapter. Omg I tot didn't expect Rox to top! But it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hawttttttttttt :drool:
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
Awwwww I love the history behind Cloud and Sora! I have def been wondering about it. And I'm so glad that they're finally meeting
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
Hmm the mystery of the dreams is building! I can't wait to find out what they're all about
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
Haha the interaction between a sleepy Axel and an annoying Roxas is so cute! You really capture their personalities perfectly. Also, your descriptions of everything is great; I can really imagine everything that's happening
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
YESSS! I NEEDED SOME AXEL X ROXAS ACTIONNNNNNNNNNNN!
1,332 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »