Reviews for Waiting
Chelbi chapter 20 . 7/10/2010
I have to say, this was quite possibly the best AkuRoku fic I've read to date. You wrote them perfectly in character, hitting on every emotion. You didn't shy away from the darker side of their relationship, but you also didn't let that completely overpower the happy moments. I also like how well you managed to mix in the physical passion - just enough to prove how strong these memories (and feelings) are, but not so much that it devolves into just that. Overall a really awesome balance, and just a terrific story. Kudos! :)
ILIKETHEWORDPIE chapter 20 . 7/9/2010
Yay! I love this story! For a second there I thought u were going to kill Axel! But they live yay! And Axel's never to hurt to have a lil fun with our Roxy now is he? XD
Berander chapter 20 . 7/5/2010
Wow. Despite the rather graphic scenes, the tension and the plot was amazing.

Like it!

Cheeers.
Laurea chapter 20 . 7/3/2010
This is absolutely wonderful! It's intense, powerful, and full of emotion - everything that it should have been. It's pretty rare that a story lives up to its full potential, but this one truly did. You really captured the concept of living a life colored by past lives, and the process of making sense of it. I do feel the ending was a little rushed, though - the events got resolved, but I feel like the emotions could have had more time to come to a resolution. Still, it was a lovely, lovely story, and I greatly enjoyed reading it.
Naive-Symphony chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
i love this story, this is definitely not my first time reading it. i'm sure i left a review after i finished it eons ago, but i was reminded of it again today after watching "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" because it really reminded me of this fic. have you seen that movie? i highly recommend it if you haven't. anyway, that's all i wanted to say. great story!
catlover28 chapter 20 . 6/17/2010
just wanted to say that i really like your story! the concept is very original, and i really enjoyed it :)
betwixtful chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
so cute, i squealed when i read this chapter. i'm so glad i found a well-written, long fic.
Wings.of.Velvet chapter 20 . 6/14/2010
Goddamit... but i guess it had to end eventually, huh? Feels like I've just polished off the very last slice of the ultimate birthday cake. With red and yellow icing.

I LOVED THIS STORY~! Keep writing, please. I think it makes the world a better place.

xx Velvet
cherrybomb10295 chapter 20 . 6/9/2010
:D
The Tangerine chapter 20 . 6/6/2010
This was awesome!

One of the best stories I have ever read 8D

... I need to favorite this! x3
boymayorofsecondlife chapter 10 . 5/27/2010
This chapter-the Struggle match; you probably don't remember just by chapter number ;D-was filled with Amazing to the brim :O I loved how you're handling all the character interaction, and individuals dealing with Roxy/Axel's relationship (I d'awwed when Hayner was cool with everything), and it was awesome when Sora kind of reverted to his previous-life-self, too! There was even something sparkling in his hand, which, methinks, was a Keyblade allusion? Very cool :3

...and yet, all I can think by the end of it, is that I want Axel to give ME a neck massage, T_T Roxas is so lucky...

I love how you're portraying their relationship. Too many people make them-or any yaoi pairing-move WAY too fast...you, the only one actually *justified* in making them have hot kinky sex all the time (the memories/dreams of a past relationship might make them take it that quickly) actually had the two reign themselves in...I think it was realistic for them to give into that passion once and then decide to go the sane(r) route XD

Oh my god, the idea of Axel walking in on Demyx and his boyfriend...I can just see his FACE...ROTFLOLMAOMGWTFBBQ _
Valerie chapter 20 . 5/25/2010
ohhhh myyyy goddd. hahaha.
boymayorofsecondlife chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Sure, it's not the most original plot-I shall admit, I was dubious at first...but then you had Namine huggling a Heartless plushie, and I just fell in love, because that's absolutely the cutest image of her! D'aww...*melts from cuteness-rays*

Ooh, I like how you meld the drama with the mundane :) Very fun!

He doesn't even remember Axel, and Roxas *still* can't stop chasing after him ;D Awesome change, though-I wanted Roxy to show some sort of caring toward his BFF (or just BF) in the game, but Axel was the only one who seemed to cherish their friendship T_T
The Fifteenth Thorn chapter 20 . 5/18/2010
I really liked this story! Awesome job!
hollyivy7 chapter 18 . 5/13/2010
the definition of insanity is doing something again and again while expecting different results. this is an encore performance.
1,355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »