Reviews for The Forbidden Corridor
Good First Chapter!
Iwillsingyoulullabys chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Continue ! xx
Mystik Fire chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
Very brutal... I hope he regrets what happens.
xFlipJamsx chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
please continue the story. i would like to know what happens.
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
Oh my gosh! PLEASE update soon, this is so sad and so original! Your doing a great job, and I cant wait to see what Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle do when they see Herminy!
A Fisting Hecatoncheires chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I'd give it a firm C. Broken bones and gang rape is so-so on the uncomfortable level, but nothing that would merit a warning.

There's some inconsistencies in your description. One notable one is that her wand fades sometime after she regains consciousness - I'm not familiar with Rowling magic, but you mentioned that it was tied to her will to keep it alight. If that's the case, it should have winked out when she passed out. I also doubt that blood on a light source would tint its color; it's mostly an opaque liquid so you wouldn't tend to see that unless it was evenly distributed over the entire tip, and that's not going to happen from a wound dripping blood down the shaft.

What I don't get is the methodology. You'd think after assaulting and raping her, they'd do something to cover their tracks, like killing her or, I don't know, giving her one of those memory loss spells (it might be a deus ex machina, but it's better than nothing). Including something like that would make your story more realistic, because practically speaking Malfoy and his friends' behavior here is inexplicably self-destructive. Wouldn't they be, you know, expelled? But perhaps your later chapters have a better explanation.
Isabella Heart chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
poor hermione ... great chapter!
Amarantine chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
Odd,but its growing on me.
Isabella Heart chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
poor hermione

great chapter

update soon
pstibbons chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
Not going to bother reading this further. Why arent Dumbledore and McG taking action?
schmexybella chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
wow, thats VERY GOOD bt i just wanna see draco turn good, cause i have a feeling he's not really so rotten...i hope. UPDATE SON!
Laughing Nell chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
OMG! WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!

This story is impening awesomeness, UPDATE!
Isabella Heart chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
good chap update soon! :-)
Laughing Nell chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
oh. my. gosh! Malfoy is so HORRID! **gasps** what will happen next?
Toxxic-hugs chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
Poor Hermione. Update soon!