Reviews for Unbroken Hearts
MalevolentDarkness16 chapter 20 . 2/22
Oh man, that was an awesome story. I read this in just one day and I really love if. You did an outstanding job and excellent work with the Greek Gods and Goddesses; I enjoyed every second of this story and hope that you continue to write more with this pairing.
Victor chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
Masterful. Hands down, the best piece of fiction I have ever read. The characters were 100% true to who they are & the drama matched up with them & the story perfectly. The ending was so much better than many other shipping fits out there, with a realistic, understandable & satisfying take to it. Nothing but good stuff for fans of the series & with the tremendous care & detail this fic had it could easily be given to someone unfamiliar with the franchise or these specific characters & still be comprehensible. Take a bow, Crazyeight, you deserve it.
OmnimonAllDelete chapter 20 . 5/1/2014
I'll admit, I wasn't sure about this story at first but, DAMN WAS I WRONG! This thing was EXCELLENT. Everything from the content, the grammar(which when grammar sucks in a story it annoys me a lot), and the overall tone. My only complaint is you left off on a weird ending. Cliff-hanger-ish. I'm still confused on whether this is about TakatoxRika or TakatoxJeri. My guess is the former but still not sure. I'll say it confused me. But great job. I really can't get that across enough.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
What's with the 6 at the end?
Half-Ghost chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Wonderful story! I can tell because I actually feel sad that it's over and only the better stories can do that to me.
Half-Ghost chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Kenta smacking Kazu? Hmm...yeah I could see that happening. Oh and Calumon and Impmon, yay!
Half-Ghost chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
Oh now this is not good for them...

Not sure if digivolution can actually be interrupted, but it's an interesting idea.
Half-Ghost chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Ouch Rika's mom noticed her willingly (sorta) in a dress. That must be a nightmare for her.
Half-Ghost chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
I am really glad that I'm not reading this in some place public. Those parts where Yamaki asked Riley to marry him and where Takato asked Ryo if he liked Rika had me laughing. This is one of the best Rika x Takato fics I've read. Really, well done!
Half-Ghost chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
All right a perfectly reasonable explanation for Rika to avoid telling them of the shot! Good thing too, I want this to go on a little longer.
Half-Ghost chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Haha, good old Kazu being loud and completely unaware of how awkward he makes Ryo feel.
Half-Ghost chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Just started reading this. It's already really good! I'm glad that Rika isn't instantly all lovey-dovey and still retains a lot of her free will. Though I wouldn't mind reading something like that I think this will end up being a lot more interesting.
bubbajack chapter 20 . 4/10/2012
Wow that was an interesting end to this whole affair. The ending just screamed "SEQUEL NEEDED!" to me though. Cause you've left it open enough that if you WANTED to do a sequel you COULD ya know? Just sayin. Loved this chap and loved this fic and I hope one day you come back to FF writing and finish up all those unfinished fics because to me it feels like someone ripped out the ending of a good book when it comes to your unfinished projects...and to me defacing books is the same a murder. But good luck on your ventures and lemme know when that original work of yours is ready to print cause I want a copy!

Till my next review Bubbajack out!
bubbajack chapter 19 . 4/10/2012
Wow I TOTALLY DID NOT see that happening! Aphrodimon showing up and then...wow just wow! It kinda made the entire fight seem pointless even IF what she did was incredable. Nice chap.
bubbajack chapter 18 . 4/10/2012
Damn Erimon's Mega form sounds so cool...and dangerous very dangerous. I'm betting money that its Marine Angemon that saves the day this time around but that's just me. Nice scene with Takato and Rika too BTW.