Reviews for Language Lessons
Simple Shimmers chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I giggled for a minute after Niou (It was Niou right?) yelled, "What the FUCK!"

Then I burst out laughing when Yukimura said "And why he called you 'mother' earlier"

Then when They said that Aka-Chan would be back two minutes later because of his math homework.

Hehe. . .

Good One-Shot, made my day!

~Shimmers~
velonicaSushi chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
LOL! xD

yanagi mistaken sanada for his mother? XD

THIS IS EPIC 3 3 3
doy.doy chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
xD Oh my, Yanagi mistook Sanada for his mother? xDD This shows the wonders of having contacts... or lack thereof. xDDD
Wisteria-Child chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
That was just funny.. lol.. and Yanagi called Sanada 'mother'? WTH! haha! Hilarious! just because his contact lens...
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
*giggles* Poor Akaya. His sempai-tachi like to tease him, don't they?

Well written! Fun read.
shadowkaru15 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
funny story xD. i liked it a lot
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
XD I love it. Adorable little Junior Ace... *hearts* :3
Sakura-Moonlight chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Simply hilarious. Great job!
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
XD lolz Nice. Renji wears contacts.
Juventina2509 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
XD

Really funny! XD

I loved this sentence: It’s okay, we still love you. We all just think you’re an idiot!”

Great fic! _
kittykittyhunter chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
*applauds* Very funny, and also, very in character. My only complaint is that Yagyuu and Jackal weren't included! *sobs* But regardless, it was very well written . I wonder what Sanada keeps in his fridge... *visions of fat-free yoghurt*
wingless crimson chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
"Akaya's important to you? THat's creepy."

I have to wholeheartedly agree. o
Kitsune Freak chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
*blinks* didn't I already review this story? Hmm, must have been another one, I can't keep track. Oh well. That was really good! _ I can totally imagine Nioui-sama saying WTF? Yes, it's Nioui-sama not Niou. I'm just weird like that.

Mind if you R&R my story? I'd be eternally grateful. :D
Garowyn chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Ah, good, another Rikkai story without shonen-ai (that's what it seems like). Very funny!
Darth Claire chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Very amusing! Poor Kirihara, I can see why he picks on his opponents.