Reviews for The TellTale Hex
Anera527 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Wow. Just... wow. That was freaking fantastic! I have read The Tell-Tale Heart, and really did rather enjoy it, but I really like the twist you gave this story! Everything was perfectly written, and the story made absolute sense. This was great!
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Ooh, stylish and scary and _very_ much in the spirit of Poe. (Yes, I noticed the direct quotes.) Mad Lucius was truly terrifying... amazing how few words suffice to get the heart-rate up, provided they're well-chosen. You can do worse than imitate from the masters.
padslet chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
more please
Fuuruma chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Well, this fic was crazy... as the few story I have read from Edgar Allan Poe in my literature class, I really like it
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Wow! That is awesomely cool!

And I said just those words out loud as I finished reading the story. This was a perfect commemoration of Poe's birthday, Jocemum!

I really enjoy reading your fics... the style of writing and the plotlines are great, and when you collaborate with your daughter, it's twice as nice. Thanks for sharing your creativity and imagination with us!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I really enjoyed the "magical" twist to Poe's story. I'd write more but my keyboard keeps shutting down...Sorry
blackxhole21 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
...

WOW.

This was amazing, absolutely amazing. I really enjoyed it.

Need I say more?
maritinkerbell chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Great story! It was really interesting and your descriptive detail at the beginning was great. I could really see the setting where the story happened.

WRITE MORE! I like reading all of your stories!
Redone chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Waah! For once, Lucius has a chance, and Draco has a chance to get to know his dad Voldie-less, and then you have to kill him! :( Very nicely depicted mad Lucius, I would have loved to read more.
Hypnobarb chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I can picture the building in my mind from your description. A bunker - the last refuge. Few comforts to be had, only stocks of things necessary for survival and a carefully hoarded bottle or two of cognac. Dutch courage, perhaps? Lucius Malfoy in isolation, seeing and feeling his world collapsing around him, and a slow descent into madness. The never-ending sound of thump, thump, thump...

Creepy. Beautifully, eerily creepy.

Well done.
Rain of Joy chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Great job! I adore Poe, and this was a very interesting combination of HP and Poe. I remember that in the story the narrator continues to insist that he isn't crazy, and Lucius made a good crazy person. Please keep writing!
VoiceofInsanity chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Really? Edgar Allan Poe worthy? Erm no...not at all. He is a legend I love his poetry and idolize his short stories. It's impossible to match his work aspire to it yes but match never. Other than that it's a great story eliquently put too. I liked it really.

Athena A.K.A Caitlin