Reviews for Life In Boxes
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Really, very well-written. Absolutely true too. Knick knacks have the habit of dumping nearly-but-not-quite forgotten memories back into our laps, and suddenly we can't bare to part with the little contraption that's merely collecting dust.

Very, very cute and sweet. I enjoyed reading this a lot. Thank you so much for writing it. :)
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
A nice drabble that definately explains why Masumi hates cleaning :)
friendlyquark chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Very nice. I liked this a lot.
juzblue chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
That was sweet. Very in-character. Keep it up! :D
New Warrior of Fire chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Oh my gosh, that was so romantic and sweet! You really did justice to Masumi, which was great for me because he's my favorite character.
Dark Goddess1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
*sighs dreamily* What a wonderfully sweet fic.

Was that box one with a wedding ring in it?
CapnCosmo chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Natsumi! I love it!

I am *so* glad we have a writer in this fandom that likes *het* and can actually pull off a romance. Seriously, your fics are like braving a freezing day while drenched and fighting of hypothermia and then you show up with hot chocolate and all is well with the world. Or something.

To say something about the actual story, Masumi really rung true with me here, especially the purikura. Just something about that passage captured him and his mentality of redefining himself but not knowing what he wants yet.

In conclusion, I express my sincere wish that you live a hundred years and have many hale children to continue your masterful writing tradition. XP
Etapa chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Alright, I haven't really watched Boukenger yet, but I was curious and had to read this. And I don't regret that I did, I really like this :)

Since I know little about the characters from the show, I'll try go onto what I saw in the story itself (at least, I think I did).

I loved your portrayal of Masumi. He was this lonely person, who never in his life had anyone that cared about him. So he came to not care either. Then Natsuki came to his life, and brought out that part of him that he had forgotten for a long time that existed, the part of him that cares. I really liked how you described his inner conflict when it comes to Natsuki; because of who he had been, he feels that he doesn't deserve her, yet at the same time, he can't bring to be apart from her.

The details involving the items and their respective memories was really sweet. It showed, for each of them, how deeply Natsuki cares for him (letter), and how this is far from being one-sided (the rabbit, the dinosaur). And the sticker! Yup, maybe Masumi is just as stupid as the others, but it only shows how there's that sweet side of him, a side that only one person can bring out.

Overall, I loved it. Thanks for sharing!