Reviews for New Love
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
white more pleas
Monica chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
It's good! I hope u write more.
Wrandom Writer chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
WHA?

THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL!

How can they just be at school and then Victoria shows up out of now where and takes her away and then the Cullens don't even do anything about it for four days?

This entire story just seems random. Like you are making this up off of the top of your head. Which reminds me, you seem to use the word "on" instead of "of."

"I smacked them on the back on their heads. . ." The second on should be an "of."

Anyways, yes. This is all random and makes little to no sense. First it is about Bella being dead and a new girl. Then the new girl turns out to be Bella and it is all a cruel joke. Then Victoria falls from the sky and drags her off to Italy where she becomes a vampire and a member of the Vulturi.

If you are going to have such a wild plot, you need to add more detail and explanations. The whole thing is very rushed.

So good luck with that. . .

-Wrandom Writer
Wrandom Writer chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Hmm. . . Alright this just got trippy. I don't really understand how he can NOT know that it is her. . . But whatever. I am curious.

I only have one picket or two. . .

In the begining, I think you should maybe talk about how Jacob "killed Bella" more. I mean, what actually happened? Or. . . didn't happen, for that matter. . .

Also, I don't think you should include the lyrics to the songs that "natasha" is singing. I think that it just wastes time. Maybe include one or two lines of each song and describe more what "Natasha" sounds likes. That way you get more out of what you are reading.

Overall, a bit more detail in Bella's supposed death, and take out the lyrics.

Interesting plot, I'll keep reading to see where this goes. . .
eriyigihyug chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
why r u making bella so powerful? thats syupid! besides bella never sings! and edward would have know its her!
bella1719 chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
this was awesome
PreviouslyDead chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
i like the idea, but edward would not just fall in love like that, not sraight after his soul mate died. dont get me wrong, i dispise bella but he'd be more heartbroken and empty.
EdwardisBella's4ever chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
how could u suggest bella dying?
virginiagymnast670 chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
Please write more! I really need to know what the way i LOVED the 4th chapter.
wishiwazbella chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
o...this is so good please keep writing. :)!
Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
whoa that is like the HUGEST plot twister EVER
YoUR TOpAz hEaRt chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
I REALLY DO LOVE THIS CHAPTER! HOPE THAT YOU WRITE MORE!
MichaellaLoe chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Wow, someone loves Evanescence...AS DO I! You have no idea what seeing songs on fanfiction! I seriously had a spazm! Hahaha. Awsome!
FullMetal Alchemistress chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
This story is kind of turning into a mary sue. Bella needs to have weaknesses. She can't be perfect.
I want a cookie NOW chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
This is GREAT! please oh please write more!