Reviews for Aftermath
miss mcGonagle chapter 7 . 5/5/2007
oh gods I loved that ending. It was so...perfect.

"so I did"

This was great because it's a scenario I can totally see happening behind the scenes of BSG...this is exactly how those two would handle their relationship.
SVRaven chapter 7 . 2/14/2007
Thanks to everyone who enjoyed the story and for your reviews. I am contemplating a sequel to follow soon after this coming Sunday's episode. See you all again soon. -SVR
marisol carley chapter 7 . 2/12/2007
That was amazing! Such a sweet story! Oh pleasae write more.
Mariel3 chapter 7 . 2/12/2007
Ah...the taking off the ring scene was very nicely done. I enjoyed the emotion in this chapter - you left things in a lovely state. Thanks for a great read!
leliana McKay chapter 7 . 2/12/2007
That was great! I could see that happening somehow. Thank you so much for this cute ending. Of course a sequel would greatly appreciated!
Kiyani chapter 7 . 2/11/2007
i would really like to read a sequel about what happens to Roslin and Adama now that they have begun a relationship, but it would be nice if you would add another chapter about the dinner and Adama dealing with Tory
Lady Henrietta chapter 7 . 2/11/2007
Wonderful chapter. I loved the dancing. This is turning into such a cute story. They definitely have a rough ride ahead of them, being who they are, but it's a great story. Nice job :D!
Mariel3 chapter 6 . 2/10/2007
You do know where to stop a chapter! Okay - so how long must we wait for the next one! Thanks for the update - I'm looking forward to seeing how you deal with this.
Lady Henrietta chapter 6 . 2/9/2007
Great chapter. I really like seeing Bill's feelings and I liked the part where he told Laura to go to his quarters. I like the end of this chapter too. Here's to hoping they end up together. Nice job :D.
Lady Henrietta chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
Ahh! Oh no! Darn, the meeting was interrupted. I'm dying to see how they'll deal with each other. You've got me on pins and needles. Good chapter and I can't wait to read more :D.
Mariel3 chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
Oh, too short a chapter! But nice progression. As always, it was nice to see the parallel trains of thought. And now there are cylons... Here's hoping you post again soon!
Lady Henrietta chapter 4 . 2/6/2007
Oh my. Those two have got it bad. I really like how you've characterized them, each wanting more, but trying not to. It was cute how they were both distracted. Great chapter :D.
Mariel3 chapter 4 . 2/6/2007
I liked the 'from two point of view' aspect of this - it was nice to see both persepctives. Thanks for posting - I look forward to the next chapter!
Lady Henrietta chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
I liked this chapter too. It leads to interesting questions about where their feelings might lead them and I look forward to what you do with these two. Nice job :D.
Mariel3 chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
I'm really enjoying this story. Laura's emotional state and Bill's reponse to it are well depicted, and I love how natural everything feels - the thoughtful tension between them in chapter three was especially well done. Oh - and the use of Bill's caution that it was one thing to push people and another to break them...that was brilliant. Everything's melding very nicely with this, and I'm looking forward to seeing the next developments. Thanks for posting!