Reviews for Paralysis
bjq chapter 9 . 1/15
awesome
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2015
Loved it! I usually don't like first-person stories but this one was definitely different and very well-written. I liked the twist that Rockwell was really targeting Ducky. Very original storyline.
Frakking Toasters chapter 9 . 4/25/2015
So awesome. I can definitely say I've never read anything like it. I absolutely loved it. Thank you. xo
LiutenantEri chapter 9 . 4/13/2015
Yay nice story. :)
LiutenantEri chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Ummm really? He just stuck him with the liver probe?

Shudder. Eeeeew. Oooooow.

Poor Tony.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
Good story!
tonysmel chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
I was just randomly searching for a good Tony-centric fic to read while recuperating from a bad cold on my sofa, and found this. Well done. I enjoyed reading this fic, despite the nightmarish thought of being in Tony's position. I also liked how Tony's thoughts were told from a first person POV, which brought the reader closer to the hell he must have been going through.

Some good humor too, like Tony feeling that Abby and Ducky had forgotten he was there as they argued about how many times he should blink!

And of course the always-welcome Tony/Gibbs dynamic.

Thanks for making my "sick day" a little better !
LensFlares chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
THIS IS AMAZING! I'm pretty sure my heart stopped beating at the part where Gibbs found Tony lying on the floor, supposedly dead! Wow…definately my favorite fic! :)
geraldine01 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Hi I saw a link to this story at the ncis ficfinders and had to read it...I love the way Gibbs has to walk into Tony's line of vision, that really makes the reader feel the paralysis. Very interesting reading!

-I'm not dead! Gibbs, look at me. Look into my eyes. You have to see – I'm still alive. I hear him tell McGee to call Ducky.
Net Sparrow chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
I enjoyed so much what you did to Tony. Duckys guilt about the liver probe was so in character and well written, I was able to hear and see Ducky in front of me. Excellent story !
Space1Traveler chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
Great story! I love how Tony was telling what had happened. It was like one of the old "B" movies where the DB tells how it came to be thus. So cool! Great job!
A maze thing chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
From the first chapter to the last, this fic was amazing! Definitely after reading the first chapter, I was hooked. I couldn't stop! Poor Tony! Though I have to say, I definitely have my sick obsession with an injuried DiNozzo. Poor Ducky too, I loved how you portrayed him while he and Gibbs waited after they brought Tony into the hospital. Damn Carmichael! Although I started to get a little suspicious of him, it was definitely a surprise to see it was actually him. Confessing all that to Ducky *shakes head* Anyway, the last chapter was definitely great! I love how Tony basically summed everything up, tied all the loose ends, and now they are all attacking him with food. What more could he want! This fic was just awesome, I loved it, most definitely! And I definitely plan on checking out your other stories as well!
angry penguin chapter 9 . 6/1/2009
Aw. All is right in the world again. I'm quite surprised that Tony would open the door so easily after what transpired. But like I said before, all is right in the world. :)
angry penguin chapter 8 . 6/1/2009
Palmer is Tony' new best friend. Damn that Carmichael.
angry penguin chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
Rockwell. What the heck does he have against Ducky?