Reviews for Repent Harley Quinn!
Hellion-Kat chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
OMG! you are god! and here I thought I was the only one who saw the connection between the joker and this story! hell Im in the midst of writing my own repent Harlequin/batman story..this is so creepy! and I was gonna make mention of the gas like that too! gaah! I dont know if this is a 'been caught wearing the same t-shirt moment' or if this is a 'so this what its like when doves cry!' moment! all I did was type in "repent harlequin" and this shows up and I am just flabbergasted! and this is so well written too I am in awe! I think I'm going to lie down now and take deep breaths..lol

Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Wow. I can't even describe this experience. It's a whole mind-changing experience. I've been looking in good faith for ways that make sense for the Joker to perceive himself the way he acts like he does- not a villain. You have given it to me. Disturbingly rational. Fits with his character. What's more, believable that Harleen would fall in love with him and fallow him no matter what. I would do the same thing if I met a person like that and went through what she went through. I am awed by this. It is such a different viewpoint that I am changed forever- paradigms broken. Finally, a motive for the Joker. Been looking at the small picture too long- that he kills people. Batman can't even see the bigger picture. Too absorbed in preventing death because of his own scarring experiences. The Joker sees vast institutions- and it makes sense, because those institutions led him to be the failing comedian turning to crime to feed his family, only to lose them.
Queen Ghidorah chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
As a Harley fan, and a creature who loves to think, this fic was right up my alley. May I just say *thank you*, as well, for not making Harley and the Joker "turn up the heat" in their sessions? Everyone seems to think Harleen went straight for his pants...
Pyric chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Well, I must say that I like it - because I do. It's neat, it's fun, it's Harley (full points right there) and it works well. Nice job. I enjoyed it.