Reviews for Tug of War
Cutter12 chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
Wonderful story. I loved all of the characters thoughts contrasting with what they said and did. Very clever story, and a most enjoyable read. :D
Jane Mays chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
Just going over some of your older work whilst waiting (impatiently) for a new Numb3rs story and had to say how much I enjoyed this chapter, especially the bit with the IT geeks. A typical example of how your work encompasses great drama with some lighthearted comedy scenes. Truly, you are a great writer and my favourite Numb3rs author.
LockBox22 chapter 14 . 12/27/2009
This was really a good read! I liked reading a story where Don and Charlie were caught in a bigger plot then just another one about them bickering.

My favorite part would have to be when the old lady hit Colby with the cane. i laughed so hard!

Great job!
Nita chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
sorry, but I wish you did know better.
blueblackangel chapter 14 . 10/26/2009
Awesome! I'm behind on homework now, but it was an awesome story; great job! Kept me hooked the whole time
whitelighter013 chapter 14 . 10/2/2009
LOVE IT!
spnMom chapter 14 . 5/9/2009
I haven't been reading Numb3rs fics that long (Supernatural is my #1 fav), but you write the best stories so far. Nearly every one of yours that I have read (sorry, I might not have commented on all of them), is just like watching an episode. You have some nice whumpage (which I love) without getting carried away. Some people are more concerned with the whumping than the story (of course I like those too :-). Thanks for a bunch of good stories...
Rat chapter 14 . 1/31/2009
I love your numb3rs fic. You do a great job at focusing on the brother relationship, and of making Charlie a believable, likable character. It's like how you write Daniel in SG-1, brilliant but flawed, and cautious but not a coward.
Gamine Madcap chapter 14 . 3/3/2007
Hehe...that's beautiful. You didn't say so, but it sounds like you're finished...I'm not sure whether I should congratulate you for finishing a wonderful story or not, cause I'm not sure if it's really done or not. But anywho...yayness! Keep up the great work, and hope to see more from you soon!
Taura Callisto chapter 14 . 3/1/2007
Very excellent story! I hope you have another good one waiting to be cooked up. Great work. )
prin69 chapter 14 . 3/1/2007
hahaha, the back shed! of course! :) gotta love charlie
Leoloco chapter 14 . 3/1/2007
Yay! Nice ending to a great story! :D

Loved it!
bagira chapter 14 . 3/1/2007
LOL - cute way to finish off. To be honest, even I forgot about the shed. Poor Don :)

And talk about plot twists - who expects a bunch of old people to be behind an incrediby complex operation like this? I would almost have suspected David Sinclair before any of them! Of course, Colby *would* get the violent lady with the cane, naturally. I found the comment about Morton fishtailing "just right" to be a little flimsy, but then I didn't know there was a Quantico driving course... whatever. I still don't like her.

Thanks for the story!
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 14 . 3/1/2007
Wonderful story! Great characters (real and originial)! Well planned, detailed plotline that moved quick enough so there was plenty of time for whumping poor Charlie. Loved it!
luvnumb3rs chapter 14 . 3/1/2007