Reviews for POW
Saramagician chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Wow! It was fascinating! But do you know where is Dumbledore now? I had some business with him! he he he ;P
riverrat chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Poor Severus. I really liked this story.
Lilly McShepin chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I don't really know why... but I am crying because of this.
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
...wow...dumbledore is unbelievable...O_O well, snape can escape when voldemort calls him to a DE meeting...or is dumbledore not gonna let him go anymore...?
emptyword chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Hm. Well, I'm biased by my own interpretation of Dumbledore, as I can't imagine him physically slamming Snape up against the wall or making such obvious threats, and it bothers me a bit that there's no context given for the Slytherins going to Voldemort, but otherwise, this was quite fun to read. Snape is actually more...toned down here than I'd expected. An interesting study of the interactions between these two.
Delaine chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
this is good. sad and diturbing but good.
aS.iNNocenT.aS.a.DeaTH.EaTeR chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
aww i loved this
risi chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I'm glad to see you writing again. I quite liked this story, though I admit I want more. I guess I want to see Severus escape from Dumbledore and find a way to save his students. Or maybe he could find a way to keep the hat from ever sorting anyone into Slytherin again
Contemptus Saeculi chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Interesting- you make me luff Snape even more that I already do, and also make me hate Dumbledore. Very interesting.
lettuce chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
i like it :)
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Severus should have had a plan to get away, this captures DD perfectly, I'm glad he's dead.
Erin chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I rather liked it. I'm also glad you were able to start writing again and you have my condolenses. You'll never stop missing her but it will get easier. :)
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Well, well, well - I belong to those (few?) who like Dumbledore and are trying to see behind his terrible favourism of Gryffindors. But even if I don't see him like you do - a very good fic. Makes one think and dread...
logi chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
A very good story! Dumbledore the bad guy in it? Nice! Please, continue writing!
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
very sad but very realistic. I agree with your portrayal of Dumbledore.