Reviews for Persuasion

:P

fun.

-Lady
waldorbes chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Ha! I loved the little trick at the end. Completely awesome.
zinne chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I love it. Sequel?
I'd rather live in books chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Lol. That was awesome! You should write more Blaise/Hermione ships.
arcanezenith chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Not A FanFictioner Anymore chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
oh. cute! i like your HGBZ oneshots. but i dont like the part about hermione's "mature" drawings. i just dont really think its her. ah well. i still loved it.
Megalicious chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I'm not a Blaise/Hermione fan, but I did enjoy your story! It was very well-written and might even get me to check out more BZ/HG in the future.

I liked the end particularly. Not too cliché. :D
vampgirl725 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
nice!
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Haha!
mejara chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I don't know if I've said this before... I should have, by any rate. I love this story, and I for one would bless your soul if you decided to go further with this story. I think Blaise should be a little bit of an ass, but a seductive one at that. And we all know Hermione is hiding something under that bookish exterior.
ellamalfoy8 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Hehehe, silly Hermione, thinking she could resist.
BubblesPopElectric chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
this is my third time reading this and i scold myself for never reviewing! but you know how they saw third times the charm? well this was it! this is probably the best Blaise Hermione one shot i have ever read! i just love your storys! so here you go... onto my... fav list! along with the story to my favs!
tay chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Very, very good. I loved it. You're a very good writer.
SB chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I LOVED IT

anything with blaise and hermione is good for me :D

and now im going to go to ur profile to check out the other stories cz i liked the way u ryt!