Reviews for Rest
AkiraDaWolf chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Ohhh... ...So... Good...(sobs)

- Aki
GothicLolita333 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I don't know who I should pity more, the poor blond that is in pure pain and then dying or the poor raven with his mind in some other world, and sincerly if it wasn't enough at the :

"If my Naruto can't exist the way he was meant to…Perhaps it would be better if he didn't exist at all..."

You almsot had me crying.

Such a good story, I know I must be crazy but I love stuff like this, I get annoyed when some say that : I want it to be funny,

then if you want it to be funny then read humor stuff and not this stuff or: why did he died? Well, I wanted him to die! God!

Sorry, I don't know if I should be angry or sad, I am both but anyway. a great story, I wish you just good luck in all you do and it's okay if you don't write stuff like this often, but happy you did though.

Thank you.
ZarahJade chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
whoa... that was... eerie. I loved it!
sasunaru5000 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Awsome story uhhh also alot sad but I think u should have described some parts a little more lyk de killing scene etc.

Othr Dan dat... It was awsome! X D
SerialAuthor chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This was beautiful. I had an eye ache while crying. So more tears came to party.
UnluckyTeddyBear13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
*cries* WHY! WHY! WHY! WHY! WHY! WHY! *goes all emo and starts to cut wrist.* gah my life is over *stabs self in heart* good...bye...cruel...world...*dies with a smile on facng knowing that no one cared.*
counter-intuitive chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Ooch, very dark... but mesmerising at the same time. *Shudders* Poor Naruto, poor Sasuke even...
SailorSkyeBlue chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I luv this story. It's so sad but i luv it so much. I read it alot too. Ur b-day iz on april foolz? Mine too! lol.
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
omfg...omfg...OMFG! I have never read something so sick, so hearwrenching as this, yet I loved it. Something about it just drew me in. Something about it rang truth and pain being told in such a fasinating way. The truth is sick and it mad me cry, but the truth was also heartwarming as well as heartwrenching! It's hard to explain what I am trying to say, but the fact that Sasuke is like that, able to be so caring yet so sadistic, somehow saved him. And the sickness would have made more sense if it had been spilt-personality but I loved it!

Midnight Mourner

They'll never

know who I am
tsuzke chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Okay Sasuke that's it, your so dead! You killed my poor Naruto? Oh hell no! I will kill you before you even lay a finger on him! Got that? You son of a bitch! Great story though. It was so dame dark and angsty. I was like, whoa. These where my eyes reaction O-O. Yeah just like that!
MandaFailure chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Wow!, not much else to really say. Wow. 0_0 but it was good fer shure
SweetPudding chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
*cries* that was sad... and sweet, in an odd sorta way T.T
Lisachu chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Bubble-chan: O.O

Itachi: -looks over at b-chan-

Bubble-chan: ...If...If im not happy...Will you do that to me?

Itachi: No, Because Sasuke is a retard does not mean i am one

Bubble-chan: Okay! -
solitare1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
You should write things like this more often. I'd read it for sure!