Reviews for Tide Pools
X's Shadow chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Oh my gosh, that's so CUTE! I love it. It was so sweet and SO in character. It was a really wonderful little glimpse of serendipity.
penpaperaser chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Aww. This is really cute and creative.
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Awww! I really like how Bella chastised Edward for lying lol.
MyPenNameIs chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
awwwww that was so SWEET AND SO DAMN !1
BlissfullyHappy chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This is AMAZING! Seriously! Fan-fricking-tastic. Have you thought about making it longer? I'd definitely read it. Honestly one of the best one-shots I've read.
rockstarvampire chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
dun dun dun, it's awesome!
bananafox chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
are you partners with an author named OhMandie? because she has a fic listed called pink sneakers which is exactly the same as tide pools. i love your story by the way. it's really sweet. a sequel when bella is older would be adorable.
theFanficker chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
i really like your one shots. you're a really good writer. this was very cute.
Andrew'sAmy chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
So cute! Yes, very imrobable, but I do like the idea of Edward meeting Bella sooner (a LOT sooner in this case). Good job!
TheSagaLover chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Aww this is so cute! I think it's one of the sweetest one-shots I've read yet!
kira-amaya-chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Love! Love! Love! KAWAII! 3! _ -Adds frantically to favourites-

kira

x
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Universal "Aww"! Toddler Bella and Edward action is so cute!

By the way, I've had to thoroughly distract myself with other stories because I can't stop thinking about the end of Elegiac. It's one of those stories that was really well written and beautiful, but the less than happy ending kind of makes you feel sick because it was put so eloquently. Like Avatar's fandom's RedNovember stories.
PandylBas chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
aw that would have been adorable, watching edward play with little bella..lol
maraudering88 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
aww. he met Bella when she was younger.. that's so cute, i like this, its very well-written :D why don't you write one when he's already with the teenage Bella and he remembers and realizes it was her.. :D
Destiny Kalince chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
aw I like it very well done as always, you didn't leave anythign out that woulda made me say hey what abotu this or mind readin or the smell well done my favorite author!