Reviews for The things you learn
Guest chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
I can't BELIEVE this does not have more reviews. It's brilliant, and hilarious and adorable! I LOVE your writing style!
I've read shittier stories with more than triple the amount of reviews than your story did.
I looooooooooove this!
On to the next!
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Was just a bit bored today and decided to reread some of my favourite fics and damn...I love your Draco. Great Characterization on both harry and Draco...Pretty hard to find good H/D fics especially ones were the characters aren't completely OOC.
MiraToday chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
I LOVE IT! (*-*)/
kitiku01 chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
i love it! pls write more drarry stories in this universe!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
You just made my night. Seriously. Read all the way through - and perfection. it really was... XD
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
"'That's because I'm a very manly man, Potter. It's quite common for people to not recognise my sexual preference because of my very masculine physique and ruggedness,' Draco said matter-of-factly, now pointing his spoon firmly at Harry."

. EVAH! XD
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
I absolutely love this story and it was perfect from Dracos perspective! Sneaky Harry was funny. A great fluff!
LoL chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
Draco is soooooooo cuuuuuuute!
LoL chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Love it!
Emerald Dragon77 chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
Love Love Love! Just as good the second time around, or is it the third? Draco is so adorable, and Draco and Harry are so cute together! Keep up the good work!
Lori94 chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
LOL!
Silverstargirl chapter 12 . 11/10/2010
This story was quite a fun read. I loved the snarkiness of Draco's thoughts and actions. The word play between him and Harry was wonderful, as well. Great little fic!
Silverstargirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
By the end of this first chapter, my face was wreathed in smiles. Fabulous! I can't wait to see how this is going to turn out.
Evangeline chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I'm super impressed with your writing! I've read quite a few Harry-Draco stories because they're quite funny and cute but to be honest most of them irritated me on some level! They just didn't seem very realistic (not that 2 arch-nemesis falling in love is a very realistic idea to begin with). Anyways, this is the most believable story I've read thus far and your depiction of Harry and Draco is spot on in my opinion. Plus some of your lines are hilarious, I laughed/giggle/chuckled through most of the story! Thank you so much for a fun read!
twinwholived chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
haha, I loved it! It was uber cute, and I love your charming Harry!