Reviews for Let Go
RIZ chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
I loved how you wrote the break up!

Its been years since ive watched GSD but i could not recall Luna liking Rey in a romantic way. Oh well, your story is one of the greatest post GSD fanfics. I also loved ShihoxYzak. Write more LunaxShin stories please.
jashiin chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
just finished the story and i can say that this one is awesome..

good style of writing..keep it up
jordan chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
i think that this is the best shinxluna fanfic

please write more and if you could,

please write a sequel
Lord Esquire chapter 9 . 6/25/2008
I finished reading this story and can say that I liked it. While I'm not too fond of angst as a main theme, with some stories it is. Its also longer than the rest so it's not all over in a few paragraphs. I liked how you explored the 'before' and 'after', and your characterization was good. The idea of getting closure via talking to the dead was another good one. Good luck with future projects!
Reaper's Shadow chapter 9 . 1/24/2008
Pretty good story. It's hard to find fics that are as long as this one.
Lady kHOLIC chapter 9 . 11/27/2007
Ohh, ahahha. I loved this story ;) You had no idea how hard it was to find a long story about the pairing ShinaxLuna T-TT
bANANA Smoothie chapter 9 . 7/20/2007
I like it ;) it's hard to find good Shinn xLuna stories out there. I mean, Luna's pretty much hated by most fans, especially Shinn x Stellar fans but I'm glad you're very open-minded so you wrote such a wonderful story
impulsedestiny chapter 9 . 7/14/2007
wah im so in love with this story! i'm biased though since i luv shinn. u've quite converted me int fan though I'll always hold a soft spot for shinn x stellar
MapleRose chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
I like how you're organizing the timeline, from the academy days, then to after breakup, and then back to tell the breakup (in the next chapter?); it's very creative

Argh Neo is a jerk, I don't like him... and because I love Mwu too much, I think that to think of Neo as Mwu would break my heart, therefore, I do not think that Neo is Mwu ;

aww, Luna had a crush on Rey. I like how she's asking him for directions when she feels lost
MapleRose chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Really, Luna and Mayu's voice actress was the same person! lol, poor Shinn must've been confused.

heh, to be honest, I guess I thought of Luna as a bit annoying and overly cheerful too... but I like your justification, that it's only a pretence so that Meyrin wouldn't feel sad.

I also like your characterisation of Shinn (thb I'm not too fond ot him either ' ), from his bratty angry self to his awkward way of showing that he cares. And I like how Luna was his first friend, that is pretty important in order for their relationship to develop.

One slight nitpick, that I think the date for the second part of the chapter is probably wrong, but we get the idea
Chelsey chapter 9 . 4/17/2007
no thnx for me :( aw

anyways, can't wait to read the sequel!
DruggiesLove chapter 9 . 4/16/2007
luv it can't wait for sequel
Evian chapter 9 . 4/16/2007
a short and sweet ending. I like the part Stellar says thank you and wish them good luck...the present Shinn and Luna made together.

Can't wait for 'Imperfect', Kira and Lacus's story! can't wait how you write them :)
Anime OO Otaku chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
Yea, short ending, but I rly like it _ it's like, um, putting an end to the whoe conflict? that's deep, and I have no idea what i just said lol anyways, beautiful epilogue and wo, can't wait for the sequel! the summary is awesome!
cipherknight chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
Nice ending to a nice story. Felt it was a little short though, a bit inconclusive in some way. But you gave it a nice finish. Good work.