Reviews for Let Go
Housenka chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
what a wonderful ending! it was just so beautiful! i really did enjoy it, and i'm looking foward to you next fic!

good luck!
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
it's done! haha good job! can't wait to read the sequel... and the next sequel P
Guest chapter 8 . 4/10/2007
Good job. I like the way you pulled off the romantic part as well as the angst, and your style seems to be excellent. The only nitpick I have is that perhaps the chapter introductions should be in first person, or without the names (anyone who's watched the series should be able to guess those).
Chelsey chapter 8 . 4/10/2007
Hahaha, I must say, you did a good job on this challenge I'd given ya...glad it's inspiring you to more sequels! Btw i've read all ur fics but i just didn't really review P but just so you know i think they're awesome but ask me again and I'll deny it XP
Evian chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
wow, I'm speechless. Best chapter so far. Or maybe I'm biased, since I quite like battle scenes. For an OC, you've done good portrayal on Ella. I'm glad Luna and Shinn realize how important they are to each other.

Ah yes, I'm quite interested in this 'Surtr'. I take it you're a fan of norse mythology?

I can't wait for the sequel. (not exactly a fan of KiraLacus but I'll still read it)
AuthorReaderOtaku chapter 8 . 4/7/2007
love ur story! Ther are quite unique and i really wonder where on earth did u get so much ideas. i love love love them. hope to read more from u and i'll check on ur other story soon. love it and update soon.
Housenka chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
ahh, that was a nice ending. i'm glad Luna can now understand the importance stellar was to shinn without feeling any jealously. Having Ella in there was nice, it was kinda like have a closing to Stellar's life.

i loved this fic! i look foward to the epilogue!
Kelly chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
Great chapter. And I really like StellarxShinn as well. But I'm so happy by Shinn and Luna's reunion. it's sweet and touching
cipherknight chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
Pretty sweet job you did with this chapter. A sister for Stellar, that was a good substitute, and the battle was pretty cool too, though i think it coulda been a bit more..'epic'..but it still went in perfectly. Hope for more battles to come, both on and off the battlefield. Nice job!
DruggiesLove chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
intense great chapter! oh my I love this chapter! I luv Stellar!
KyleSui chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
Cool!

Great chapter, as expected. Hope you'll post the epilouge soon.
Anime OO Otaku chapter 8 . 4/4/2007
yup long chapter but i like it :D Esmeralda seems cool. All that terrorist stuff's fine, though I'm kind of intrigued about that Seth. is he related to the Extended or something?

but my favorite part - Stellar comes and saves the day! It's very touching, Shinn and Luna's reunion too.

okay, keep it at that

they're happy, i'm happy

period

epiloguesequel!
Kelly chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
I've watched a few eps of destiny, but I was lucky enough to get al 5 volumes of the Edge manga and now know a gist of what happened in the anime. And I must say I rather like ShinnxLuna and this story rox. I adore Rey and Stellar though. My list of favorite characters are growing!
Evian chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
I love how you put Rey and Mayu and put the time forward. Can't wait for more.
KarumA-chan chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
ooh my gawd!

when i first rea this story i thought that it wouldnt be one of my liking, mostly because i thought it woul be a Luna/Shinn no action nothing story, but heck with those last two chapters its turned my opinion to somehthing else, good story!
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »