Reviews for Let Go
Anime OO Otaku chapter 7 . 3/26/2007
Man I love Rey. The, um, 'unknown' part is sweet, though I thought Stelar would be there or something. WHere is she?

And ho's that Stellar-look-alike? YOur OC? GAh i want to read the sequle or whatever it is NOW! what happened to Eternal and archangel O.O
Housenka chapter 7 . 3/26/2007
that whole scene with Rey and Shinn was so sweet! they could have been such close good friends if it hadn't been for everything i guess that was happening with the Chairman. ect.

sigh i did really like Rey, and was hoping he would survive and b/c good!

and ya, that whole Mwu coming back to life was dumb in the series, as well as Athrun, and Kira always surviving...i suppose Luna could also survive as well!

looking foward to the next chapter
Druggieslove chapter 7 . 3/26/2007
great chap, love the Rey part
KyleSui chapter 6 . 3/16/2007
GREAT! You know,maybe your fic will inspire others to start accepting ShinxLuna..

As for the Gundam actions scenes,so far so a single detailed missed out.

Love the way you entered some Japanese words in your fic just like what you did to your previous fic "As guilty as Innocent"

Anyway,keep up the good work!
Evian chapter 6 . 3/12/2007
Cool story. I'm enjoying all your stories so far. Not a fan of LunaxShinn, but this is post-GSD and i can't wait to see hwo you bring them together. I like the plot so far and the actions are pretty good. This chapter is certainly unexpected though. I'm just starting to like Luna...
Druggieslove chapter 6 . 3/12/2007
oh my. What is the world coming to? what's the plot? O_O
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 6 . 3/12/2007
who will save shinn? & could rey still be really alive? update soon
Anime OO Otaku chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
what the..this IS shinnxluna, rite? the why si she? are they both dead? it can't be ti can't be update gahh screw the terrorists! poor poor shinn! thogu i bet that's not rey sitting in legend.
cipherknight chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
now that's a good descriptive death scene. Didn't think it would be her, and so soon too. Very surprising. Battle description was fine. Keep up the good work!
Housenka chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
omg you have to updat ASAP

i can't even think of what to say to you...i'm still all rattled up by this chapter

it was really good!

update!
DruggiesLove chapter 5 . 3/6/2007
What an interesting chapter. i didn't expect cagalli to talk to shinn and the angst...i'm glad that they're back together but what's gonna happen next?
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
is shinn going to reenlist again or not? hm as long as axc will end happily, i don't mind the angst that is happening now hehe
Anime OO Otaku chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
O.o plz stop mentioning companion fics! You're making me want to read it more!(you do remember I'm Asucaga fan, right?) Why aren't they toegether? And why are Shinn and Luna only at 'friends' level?

although I like how you put Cagalli into this chap.

And I'm not liking the foreshadowing you have...can't wait for more and hopefully that dman e-mail alert will be working again.
Housenka chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
athrun and cagalli aren't together? well, i'll have to read your other upcoming fic then!

um...was that last sentence foreshadowing something? god, i hope not!

another great chapter! and i loved how you added that little comedy btw Yzak and Athrun (whole thing with yzak being jealous over him! LOL!) hope to read more soon!
DruggiesLove chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Great chap, can't wait for companion fics. I like Meyrin.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »