Reviews for Let Go
Anime OO Otaku chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Woah, so ur 17...i'm almost there too! Anywya, I didn't expect a Meyrin chapter but I like it. THe sibling bond is cute. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Nice appearance of Cagalli by the way. So companion fics? Is that why Meyrin's thoughts on Athrun aren't really elaborated too much? I CAN'T WIAT FOR COMPANION FICS!(esp the Asucaga one XXD)
Smokey-eyed-Beauty chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
Oh, interesting. I like how you portrayed Meyrin's feelings towards Shinn, you know never hating him for almost killing her and Athrun, but loathing him for breaking her sister's heart, how sweet!
Housenka chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
loved this chapter! and i liked how it was told from Meyrin's POV, it kinda makes sense because of course meyrin would play a large part in Shinn and Luna's lives for obvious reasons!

shinn and meyrin, PE teachers? don't know if i'm being rude or not, but i would think that with their minds, they would have been able to get jobs with more skills involved...especially meyrin with her computing skills

but i guess maybe it's because they're still suppose to be young?

shinn seems so sorry for his actions...though if i were meyrin i would be angry with him too

but i guess i'll have to wait till the next chapter to see how luna reacts to seeing the two of them huh?

anyways have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
can't wait for shinn's reaction when he sees luna.. and also maybe for the companion fics for this hehe
DruggiesLove chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
Wow, most intense chapter so far. I love it. THe breakup certainly is not what i expected. Can't wait for mroe.
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
you're right, we need a lot of sxl post gsd fics...

this is interesting... poor luna S i just hope shinn would realize his feelings for her...

keep it up!
Anime OO Otaku chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
OMGZOMFG oh Shinn oh SHinn! What did you do! Be mad at Mwu, not Luna! I agree with you on that Mwu thing. i really do like the SEED Mwu better than Neo Lornoke. Sure I love MxM but ugh, how dare you betray Stellar's trust like that! Sure he's under Djibril's pressure but he's a frigging Tai-sa, he could've done something!

Anyways, I'm starting to change my mind abou now. I quite like them together now (despite Shinn's...obvious problems) Oh yea, I also think it's neat you've brought Minerva back on Yzak's crew on it! Dearka...gotta love that dude.

(add to fav!)
ri-kun chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
Well, I don't know... The second chapter seemed to portray Lunamaria overly...eccentric and giddy like a schoolgirl. It was as if you pushed her to the limit of a clichéd female character only allowed to stay by the sidelines for the man of their dreams- if you don't mind me saying.

However, how she was portrayed afterwards, was a bit better- well suited to my tastes. But the whole in-character thing depends on person to person so I won't lag on.

Personally, I find this story interesting; however, I find it quite hard to keep reading. It's as if I know I WANT to read it, but my mind is saying I don't. It's the same for certain animés I watch where many people say the show is amazing, but for me, I find it very difficult to keep watching more than one episode a week. This story is like that. It's entirely my fault, but that does not prevent me from reading until the end. Alas, I apologize that I cannot input any positive or- how should I say?- encouraging reviews. But this one person's opinion should not pull you down. You have many people who enjoy your stories and share your opinions. Sadly, I am not one of those people, but I will indulge in your writing as long as I can. Just like the title of chapter 3, "Conflicted Heart", that is me in a nutshell about this story.

P.S. You keep mixing up your tenses, and I suggest you to look over chapter 2 and 3 again. I couldn't help but laugh when you wrote "stimulation" instead of "simulation". Oh, and another note, in the GS/D universe, only two people have every referred the Gundam as a Gundam and those two are Kira and Cagalli. Everyone else- including the two mentioned above- just refer it to a "mobile suit" or MS as it is the correct term in this universe.
Housenka chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
what an amazing chapter! Shinn slapping Luna! poor luna, shinn was just mad at Mwu, not you!

and yes, i hated Mwu after Stellar's death! and it pissed me off that he didn't feel bad or anything, just forgot everything adn it was all ok for him_ argh! i hate him...sorry, don't know if that's a flame or not!

but i luv you story! adding to my favourites! it's really good, and i'm so glad you're writting about Shinn and Luna! makes it soo much better and more refreshing!
Smokey-eyed-Beauty chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
YAY! A Shinn/Luna story that will actually end up with them together (they'd bettercoughcough). I'm really enjoying it so far. Mainly because most Shinn/Luna stuff I find here usually has the same, depressing plotline (about 200-500 words on how Luna is hopelessly devoted to Shinn and he'll never get over Stellar) so yours is very refresshing. Can't wait to see more!
DruggiesLove chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
Now the story gets really interesting..so what do you mean when they break up? How did they break up

i like the academy flash back it's cute.
Anime OO Otaku chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
:3 So you're gonna update these two fics the same time each week? That's great!

So much anagst in this chap, and i like the part Luna 'talking' to Rey at the graveyard.

Also, I I kinda like the academic part. It's cool and cute.
Housenka chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
great fic! really interesting! and original! please continue! i luv the pairing of Shinn and Luna (though YS are my favourite...and i'm glad they're in it as well _)

good luck on the next chapter!
DruggiesLove chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Interesting start. can't wait for more
Anime OO Otaku chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Okay, I've been a fan of all your stories, so i decided to check this out. This is the first of your story that didn't feature my favorite pairing, but somehow I'm a tad intesrested in Shinn and Luna now (well, it IS post GSD so poor Shinn, the guys needs someone) I like how they first met lol it was pretty funny.

So, again, can't wait until you update!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »