Reviews for Beyond
RobinLady-in-Waiting chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Extremely well written. You captured both Wesley and Illyria's voices perfectly. Adding Shakespeare was a stroke of genius.
othiara chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh, so sad. Love it! You did great with this one.
WinifredBrennan chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
wow. this is just what i was searching for today. er... tonight. it is fantastically written and just beautifully true to character. if only... it had really occurred. well, nice work.
AJeff chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
You write such sad Wesley/Illyria fics. I love it1 Thank you for sharing.
littlesoprano chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I thought this was lovely, and its hard to believe that this is your first Angel fic. The poetic language, unique descriptor phrases and unexpected similes were perfect for the relationship of Illyria and Wesley, and especially for an Illyria story in general. There were a few phrases that I thought didn't quite fit, but the vast majority of it was perfect. I'd recommend posting a link to this story over at the Weslyria livejournal. We don't get Weslyria fics very often, and I'm sure everyone would really love this.
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Ooh, that was AWESOME! I've never really watched Angel nor am I familiar with much of its storylines. But from the few eps I've seen, this story makes a lot of sense. I do remember watching the ep where Fred dies and turns into Illyria, so I'm just going with that!

I LOVE IT! Love the whole forbidden relationship thing. I have a thing for those, for some reason. Even though I'm not a fan of Shakespeare, I also love how you integrated Macbeth into this fic. I remember reading it in high school. It really adds a whole different demension to the story and says a lot about how Wesley is still clinging to Fred, wanting Illyria so desperately to change.

And I especially love the last line: "And he lets himself forget." - It left me with a sense of unknown foreboding of sorts, if that makes any sense.

I look forward to reading more of your awesome fics. Until then... see ya! ;)