Reviews for Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
Jessica Love1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Hi!
I just wanted to know why you stopped an awesome story like Frailty?
I mean if you ran out of idea's.
I got a few.
Like is Schuldich the Prince of the Sun.
Did Endymion put a spell on Serenity.
Was Schuldich Serenity's First love.
How is Usagi or Is Usagi going to tell her parents.
Well at less her Mom.
I mean she sounds like a very kind women.
And when she see's how Schuldich treat's her dauther I'm sure everything will be fine.
Is scout of death fall in love with Nagi?
And Pluto with Crowford?
And Are the outer's side with Serenity and inner's with Endymion?
Will the cat's Regonise Schuldich and stay on Serenity's side?
What is Schuldich do when he see's Crowford?
Please update this Awesome story.
Thank you.
P.S. Will Schuldich and Serenity's Son and younger daughter show up?
That will be really cool and Awesome!
Well thank you again.
And Pretty Please Update this Really Awesome story real soon.
Thank you!
anonymouse chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
hello! i posted that secret on F!S complaining about lack of genfic and followed the link from your journal here when you suggested a friendly alliance of genficcers. this is really really cute! i like your writing style, and Sora's inner monologue-"What if he doesn't like me?"-was adorable.

i noticed this is kinda old...do you have other KH fic you haven't posted here? :o
Sesshy's Mistress chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Hello, I wasn't sure if your email was still the same so I figured reviewingyou in your latest story would be best. I can only hope and pray you get this. I was wondering and hoping that you would update your wonderful story Poisonous Garden. You rarely see a FY/SM crossover that has such great potential. I've been watching for an update since you posted it and I will continue (as I'm sure will others) so if you could would you please update. PLEASE!

Sign

Sesshy's Mistress (Not logged In)
Melissa chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
The entire thing rings kind of novice to me. Not very good. Work on it.
a.n.g.e.l chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Ohh, this was surprisingly good. In-character Riku and Sora, great storytelling, canon-compliant... what a rare find on Wonderful job!
Devil's Demon Bird chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Aw, this is sweet I'm really interested in reading next chapter! _ *hands star* I liked your dialouges and way of description, the flow very well Cute plot too!
Chibi Michi chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Sorry it took so long to review twinnie.

For your first Riku/Sora fic this is really good. I remember when I switched to KH fanfiction and tried to write Sora/Riku; I don't think my attempt was as successful as yours. I can't wait to see more!
its-sora chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
HEY! It's me, Carly! D

I love this, but you already knew that, didn't you? Thought I would give you comments on this too, because you is awesome like that.
Moonlight Wings 13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Aw... That's so sweet. I love the Sora x Riku pairing. Keep on writing! ...What's 'luff'?