Reviews for Lestat The Lil Theif
Shayheyred chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Please contact me re: the OTW Abuse Team about your story. It has been reported that someone is plagiarising you.
Sakura Night chapter 11 . 5/13/2011
TOMAS WOW 11chaps the longest you ever stayed to a story. I am proud of you TOMAS! but lay off the games lol. your already warped anuff you nut! LOL
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 11 . 12/22/2010
Great chapter! Simply fantastic! :) I like it. Very well-written. I think you should make a sequel (that is, if this is the last chapter).

Keep up your super-neat, very brilliant and creative writing! :)
carolin daniels chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
hello tomas good stories contact me LOL
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 10 . 7/4/2010
This is really fantastic so far! I like the fight scenes, and how they incorporated the talismans into them, too. :)

Awesome job writing this. :) I like it.

Keep up your awesome, super-creative writing! :)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 9 . 4/5/2010
Brilliant! (Next time use quotation marks and get a beta reader. They can help you out with your stories.)

Keep up your awesome, superb writing! :)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Standing in the door way is a boy, his clothes are the sleek clothes of the thief add in a cape.

“That’s Lestat? But he’s just a kid.”

Lestat bows to the ones in front of him, “Ah the Chan family nice to finally meet you, now if you’ll excuse me I must break in.”

Lestat smiles showing his sharp fangs before he dashes at the group. But instead of engaging the fighters he dodges their attack by twisting his body inhumanly and gets past.

The Chans blinks before they turn around and dash after him, only to find the vault already open. Inside, a blur spins around the room stopping to reveal Lestat, holding all the talismans.

Lestat glances up and dodges as Jackie jumps over. The skilled fighter looks around in confusion. “Heh. You guys may be great fighters, but apparently you can’t deal with a quick thief with no wish to fight. Especially people of your caliber.”

Jade tenses up and moves her head slightly to see Lestat is behind her resting his chin on her shoulder, she stares at him as he shifts his eyes to look back at her.

“Quite cute. You know, I would even say beautiful.” Jade blushes but continues to stare at him in surprise.

Ooh, that's brilliant! (There were a few grammatical errors, but I fixed those for you.)

Keep up your awesome writing! :)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 8 . 8/9/2009
Wow. Great chapter! (Those rules Lestat made up on the intercom, as well as the students' reactions, were so funny!) I hope Jade will still be a heroine.

Keep up your awesome writing! :)
Kayasha 14 chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
i love this chapter. thank you for making jade a vampire. vampire's are great. keep writing
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
Brilliant! And I love the part about Jade becoming Lestat's fiancee...

And Lestat infecting all those thugs with blood that's tainted with sexually transmitted diseases...

Very ingenious!

Keep up your great writing!
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
Oh, brilliant!

Jade quickly finishes getting ready and runs out the door. Leaving Jackie and Black to blink in confusion. “She really has gotten faster since the incident.”

Jackie sighs, “I am beginning to worry it is Jade who is switching sides, not Lestat.”

Keep up your awesome writing!
anon chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
Yeah
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
Brilliant! Simply divine! Keep up your awesome writing.
anon chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
Cool
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
Oh, brilliant! Finally you have updated - and you used one of my ideas.(Thanks, by the way.)

Keep up the awesome, lovely work, as always.