Reviews for No Contest
j chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I really really really love this story
Tigerlily Brown chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Aww! *sniff* So sad!
KatLilly86 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I was watching that love triangle over Chloe and was thinking NO! Chloe belongs with Jack. I really love this story because it's exactly what I want to happen! :)
Cynical Chaos chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Nice job getting into Milo's head. It honestly didn't seem to me to be crappy whatsoever. But then I'm not a huge 24 fan (I know, I know, bring out the pitchforks and torches, burn the heathen). So I can kinda guess my way around some of the more subtle plot points, and still enjoy a story that I'm more or less clueless about. Which means that you're either an incredible author (no duh) or I'm an idiot that needs to get off his bum and do a little financial expenditure. And both are probably right. Oh well.

Wishing for more, and denied most,

Cynic Signing Out
Having Now Grown Up chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Your characterisation of Morris was superb. Keep up the excellent work. ;)
Backroads chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I thought this was absolutely brilliant. Your characters were, in my view, spot on- including Milo, to let you have that assurance. I'll agree, he's not an easy character to read, but that's rather why I like him. The relationships, jealousy included, were lovely, and I have to admit I was touched by the leap of Chloe's heart at the coming of Jack (difficult for me; I understand were Jack/Chloe shippers come from, but it's still not my #1 ship for Chloe). But you made this plausible while staying very true to the characters. I'm also glad you did not make Morris evil-too many fic writers do that, and I loved how he gave up Chloe. I think your writing got a little flowery in the middle, but that's really my only complaint. Awesome.
tanya13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I thought this was great. Something I would love to see actually happen on the show. Great job. Dont sell yourself short.
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Way to go Vaniah! Welcome to the wonderful world of Jack and Chloe. I have to agree about Milo. He disapeared in season one and I can't say I missed or even remembered him. He may be doing the goo goo eyes for Nadia because he feels he doesn't have a chance with Chloe. Chloe's a remarkable woman and I can see why she could have three different men in love with her.
Jen chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
OMG that was simply brilliant! I love all thingS Jack and Chloe this included..and no this wasn't crap. You could write more and I would be happy LOL