Reviews for Lonely
Guest chapter 8 . 9/8/2016
I still can't believe that Naruto was this stupid... I officially hate this Naruto because his stupidity and naivety is absolutely disgusting...
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
Good god Naruto's stupid... My God... I can barely handle the amount of stupid this idiotic little boy spouts out of his mouth and actually believes in...
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2016
Oh god! What the fuck is wrong with this spastic little kid!? God damn! I never thought I'd actually wish to cut someone's balls of JUST TO GET THEM TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT DOWN! But here I am! Doing just that! God damn this cocky little shit!
Scribleyellow chapter 16 . 8/29/2016
Anko
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
I think this is great hell don't know why but I wish this could be a anime lol
drizma chapter 7 . 4/19/2016
...wow. in the past two chapters, this story went from a 6 to an 8.5. never seen that happen before.
Jon chapter 24 . 9/17/2015
Really good ending very satisfying
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I want you one day to go outside at see a 3 year old child and ask yourself would you just sit around and watch that child walk around unsupervised or alone?then go back to your story and read the nonsense you wrote.
samuraipanda85 chapter 24 . 7/24/2015
Not a bad story. The fight scene at the end was abrupt and came out of nowhere. But what can you do?
samuraipanda85 chapter 19 . 7/23/2015
Feels weird cause now we all know Naruto's mom has red hair but this is from 2007 and I'm pretty sure no one knew about her then.
samuraipanda85 chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
Oh no, you killed what's his face the bridge buikder! He was so important to the plot!
samuraipanda85 chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
Ugh, I know it's not the point of the story, but I'm real eager for some narusaku moments.
samuraipanda85 chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
And here comes Kakashi and it's off to the Leaf.
samuraipanda85 chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
Did Naruto just become evil?
samuraipanda85 chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
What, now Orochimaru has shown up to play?
This gonna turn into a whose who of Naruto villains?