Reviews for Wrong
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Oh :(

That was so depressing I almost cried!

Yet that's the reason it was so good! I loved it. You can just FEEL how in love Wilson is.

It should have a sequel :)
chowrie chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
This was nice. Sad, yes, but nice. I like my House and Wilson happy and all slashy together so this ending made me sad. But still, great work!
Dr Captain Divine chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Fantastic. That line about the kiss that said "I have you" was brilliant. I've got chills. Okay, that's because it's freezing in this room, but I've got that feeling inside that says "I've read something awesome".
Loremaster of Anorien chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I don't usually read slash, but I've been getting rather fond of House/Wilson slash. And I like this one. Short, interesting, good prose. I like the bit about the types of love.

Good work.

Branwen
aw chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Nice. I like the mention of the different kinds of love.
DrWilsonHouse chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I loved how you captured both of them in so few words. Wish it wasn't a one shot.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
it was good but, it seemed a little...unfinished I guess. Other than that I liked it a lot and it was very descriptive which is good.
Betz88 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Yes and no.

Infinite possibilities but flat in spots.

I sincerely believe you wrote this a little too fast and posted it a little too soon. I believe you did not squirrel it away for a day or so and then reread in the cold light of day.

Even with its flaws, this little vignette raised the hairs on my arms. Its potential is endless.

Please do it over again and post it on another site so it can breathe.

When you said "a man THAT", instead of "a man WHO" (living person, you see,) I cringed.

I liked it. (I MIGHT have loved it!) It needs deep thought and then a redo to be wonderful!

Bets;)