Reviews for THE UN-TRUE FLCL Series
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
That was overall a really good fic. The beggining was a bit slow, and at the start Naota seemed a little OCC, but mostly it was really good.
Crobdan chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
You… Are so… Fucking great at writing! Everything in your story is the very essence of perfect! Except, for two things. So, to quote a wise man “She apparently used to date Naota’s older brother, though it is my opinion that she was never really dating him, rather she merely hung around Tasuku, who is perhaps the only boy her age who showed any amount of interest (he did save her from the burning elementary school) in her. Tasuku probably did not consider Mamimi his girlfriend, as evident in his lack of writing to Mamimi while in America, as well as getting a new American girlfriend.
Fiorella-sama chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Hey, this is a very cool intro to the actual FuriKuri series(which is unfortunatly too short T_T) In anycase, you are a good writer, very good. I enjoyed reading yoour story alot, hope you put up the following chapter or volume soon, and if you have time, i would appreciate if you would write me back, you seem like a really cool person. And we have something in common, we oviously like anime _
Have a nice day.
Fiorella-sama
you know who chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
this is one of the best FLCL fics ive ever read you truely captured the essincins of the characters
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
LOL! Great ending.
ills chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
PLEASE update soon!
kistune princess chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
ya i've been waiting 4 ever

for some flcl fanfics on ff. net

keep up the great job :)
aznwhitespot chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Hey,

I've been watching FuriKuri and realized that your story was really accurate to the anime. :-P But I think you did a great job on that and that you should keep going.

PiNoYdUdE

P.S. I like the end when Mamimi stole the soda :-D
Kazaract Morkana chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
this fic is awesome. i can't wait for the next chapter so keep movin'! _
a person chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
plz plz plz plz plz write more!
d i n o b o t chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
nice...
Cypro D'saisri chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
hey, legacy! i love both of your fics! i must say that you really capture the characters like no other. this really felt like a furi kuri episode! great job! ignore the people who say it's bad. come on people, if you think it's bad, tell the author why! i'm sick of all that "u suk man i hayte yur stuf die" stuff. grr. *cough* anyway, love it. keep it up! pleeeeease!

-cy
Ukyou Kuonji chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Very nicely done... you've captured a bit of the feel of what life in Mabase might have been like before Naota's brother left for America and Haruko showed up. The whole baseball bit echoed episode four, and you can see the ambivalence Naota has toward Mamimi right from the start. It's strange that you have Tasuku lusting after Mamimi like this, considering that he seems to feel nothing for her by the time the series that we all know and love rolls around. Of course, he's still a hormone-driven teenager, so maybe that's understandable.

All in all, my biggest complaint would be about the title. It's all fiction, so it's all untrue: why leave yourself open like that? Besides, it really does sound plausible; who could feasibly gainsay what you've suggested might have happened here? I don't understand the previous complaints registered here. Heaven knows, FuriKuri needs all the attention it can get, and why discourage a decent piece of work like this? Good job, and I'd like to see more.
Selain chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Please write fast since it've been more than 2 months since you wrote the first part. Just please hurry because I want to see what happens in the next part.