Reviews for Heaven Help Us
Guest chapter 13 . 12/30/2016
Boo. I'm devestated you never finished this.
Animegeneral17 chapter 13 . 11/19/2016
Shit. I just realized that this hasn't been updated in nine years. 'Sigh'. Don't suppose there's any chance of this getting updated anytime soon, is there? Damn it. This was a really good story too. I really hope you pick this story up again (no matter how unlikely it is). Here's hoping.
reader1writer1 chapter 8 . 5/7/2016
I half expected Piper to slug Leo ;-)
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Very interesting chapter. Makes me want to know tons more
Lara chapter 10 . 5/26/2015
You really know how to write drama and are doing a great job with that. The thing is... this Chris is just a bit too out of character for my taste. He is a *fighter*, he's always been, and that's what has always made me admire him. In this story though, he's a wimp with the willpower and inner strenth of a shrimp. I can accept that he may have suicidal tendencies, but NEVER *before* he has acomplished his mission. That's the very essence of the character.
OurUnsungHeroes42344 chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
It's great, now update!
ColorsAndWords chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I want cookies! This is a really good story and I'm ted in how you managed to string out such a long story!
Boodebbie chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
I am so sorry that this story wasn't finished because it is a great one! I wish I had found it before now. You are a very talented writer.
I want more chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
Knock knock. Are you still alive? If yes, then please continue this story.
November27 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
You summary is so awesome I'v
Crystalzap chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
Umm I don't know how to tell you this buuuut, YOU'RE LATE! (with the next chapter)

Anyway the story is pretty great, a little slow but good, btw I don't think 'cuppa' is a word though I gathered from how you use it it's meant to be 'a cup of tea'...
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 13 . 10/24/2011
Waouh ! This story is/was just -sad, awesome, fabulous- perfect !

I nearly cried the first four chapters. And when you killed Chris -oh my god- I couldn't believe that.

I just loved your characters -mostly Chris and Piper. They are funny sometimes but often so sad.

I might beg you to continue but I'm quite sure it's useless. Anyway I really enjoyed reading this story !

Me├┐li
Vicki219 chapter 13 . 6/23/2011
Cool story!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 13 . 11/6/2010
This is really good. Please continue soon!
Izzybizzy321 chapter 13 . 10/9/2010
love the story line best one i have read so far! Next time dont put do you want a cuppa because americans dont say that