Reviews for Heaven Help Us
Lara chapter 10 . 5/26
You really know how to write drama and are doing a great job with that. The thing is... this Chris is just a bit too out of character for my taste. He is a *fighter*, he's always been, and that's what has always made me admire him. In this story though, he's a wimp with the willpower and inner strenth of a shrimp. I can accept that he may have suicidal tendencies, but NEVER *before* he has acomplished his mission. That's the very essence of the character.
ChrisPerryRyan11 chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
It's great, now update!
ColorsAndWords chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I want cookies! This is a really good story and I'm ted in how you managed to string out such a long story!
Boodebbie chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
I am so sorry that this story wasn't finished because it is a great one! I wish I had found it before now. You are a very talented writer.
I want more chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
Knock knock. Are you still alive? If yes, then please continue this story.
November27 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
You summary is so awesome I'v
Crystalzap chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
Umm I don't know how to tell you this buuuut, YOU'RE LATE! (with the next chapter)

Anyway the story is pretty great, a little slow but good, btw I don't think 'cuppa' is a word though I gathered from how you use it it's meant to be 'a cup of tea'...
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 13 . 10/24/2011
Waouh ! This story is/was just -sad, awesome, fabulous- perfect !

I nearly cried the first four chapters. And when you killed Chris -oh my god- I couldn't believe that.

I just loved your characters -mostly Chris and Piper. They are funny sometimes but often so sad.

I might beg you to continue but I'm quite sure it's useless. Anyway I really enjoyed reading this story !

Vicki219 chapter 13 . 6/23/2011
Cool story!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 13 . 11/6/2010
This is really good. Please continue soon!
Izzybizzy321 chapter 13 . 10/9/2010
love the story line best one i have read so far! Next time dont put do you want a cuppa because americans dont say that
Chris's Adorer chapter 13 . 7/11/2010
Hi MissHaunted,

is there any chance, after nearly three years, to see another chapter of this very good story. I'd be forever grateful if you come back here and write more on this!

Please do so soon!

victorionious chapter 13 . 5/21/2010
Wow, this is good! So, I'll give you a little "Escape from V's Wrath" coupon. This is the only time I've ever given one out, so be very happy.

Now, I bet you're wondering why you have to have the coupon. In answer to my question, look at the update date, then look at the status. If you see the lovely year of 07 and the lovely status of in-progress, you'll probably get it. Now then, I'm letting you off the hook on this, and I won't get into one of my rants (which are flaming the author but supporting the story, and all in all, everyone has said they're more amusing than mean). Just, please update. Eventually. It'd mean a lot to the kid sitting behind the computer screen. Pwease?

Now to the actual story:

WOW! This rocks! I can't believe you killed- but didn't kill - Chris! This should've been an episode, because my mind's eye can only go so far. Ah well, I guess it'll have to do for now. You really capture the characters. I think you did a really good job on this, and I can't wait to read more!

If you update, that is.

Please update.

Peace out, Girl Scout!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Wow! I like the perspective of Prescott Street.
Bokmal14 chapter 13 . 4/7/2010
I think this is a very good fanfic and I am looking forward to read the next chapter very much.