Reviews for The Source of Magic
Gleas chapter 1 . 7/9
he's being such a brat... but I suppose it is understandable given all that has happened to him
Very well written! I really enjoyed reading it!
Rachana chapter 16 . 4/30
If Voldemort obligated himself abettor hiding the 6th horcrux and nobody knows where it is what is the use of creating it? In the event of the death of his present form neither him nor the death eaters would have any idea of the location of the 6th hosrcrux!
bpvreader chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
Loved the story, thanks for sharing
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Harry is so poorly OOC it ruins the story right from the start. NOT canon-compliant with HP 5 & 6 either.
morcheller chapter 20 . 11/3/2014
Thanks for a very good story. I like the plot twists of using alternate plains of reality but, could have done with a lot less Ron & Ginny. I'll never understand RW/ HG or HP/GW shippers! They are just wrong.
nanciellen chapter 20 . 1/1/2014
I didn't write a review for each chapter. This is one of the most entertaining and well written "books" that I have ever read. How the author conceived of all the twists and turns is beyond my ken. It was far easier for me to read and understand than the original books (which by the way I loved). I would recommend this book to any and all Harry Potter Fans. I prefer this book to the last 3 Harry Potter books of J K Rowling. Thank you so much for this great reading experience.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/12/2013
better than rowling
Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
harry is a prick here. but could be possible with cannon...
NightWithMoon chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
very interesting story... but I have to admit that I can't keep reading because I dislike your Harry too much.
r0manticr0se chapter 20 . 5/28/2011
that was magtastic...great work!
Wolfric chapter 20 . 4/11/2011
Great story. Thanks for writing. W.
nintschibintschi chapter 20 . 3/22/2011
thanks so much I finally finished your story

you have an amazing talent

know I am going to start your next story

thanks

nintschi
nintschibintschi chapter 17 . 3/22/2011
heartrate chapter thanks so much for writing it

but why is in your title Harry - Hermione

instead of harry-ginny ?

thanks for creating an amazing story

nintschi
nintschibintschi chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
what a big suprise

first diffrent timeline, and know diffrent reality

poor hermione !

is it a ginny harry or harry hermione or hermione jason triangle ?

thanks for writing you should get much more reviews for this story

its amazing