Reviews for Mending What's Broken
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I have just re read this for the third time. The ending always have me tearing up:)). I love this story and you ROCK!
Arpad Hrunta chapter 24 . 5/17/2013
Absolutely lovely story. I liked the format, and how each chapter started. The story was engaging and fun, and I liked the banter. I liked how you captured each of the characters, and the ending was absolutely perfect. This is awesome.
Trine chapter 24 . 6/16/2012
Great story. Thank you.
plague2005 chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
I like the concept. I really wanted them to have a long talk in the show. Her leaving and campaigning for Bob was one of the bad storylines in the series.

If I can comment on the writing style, I think you should change it to a 3rd person view. The story as it is, is hard to follow because of confusion of who is saying what. So a 3rd person view writing or script style writing like "Josh: hey" where it indicates who's saying what would be more clearer.
BrusselsSprout chapter 24 . 10/26/2011
This was brilliant! I absolutely loved how you made sense of the chaos of the relationship we saw in S7. I liked the rythm of the introducing sentences of each chapter.

There was a nice balance between dialogue and discription and you've gotten the characters' voices down pretty well.
Heatherlina chapter 24 . 5/15/2010
I've been re-watching the West Wing a lot lately to remember those wonderful Josh & Donna moments. You wrote them perfectly. I enjoyed this story and was sorry to see it end. Even though Snowballs version 2 was everything I could have asked for.

Heather
Cryptography87 chapter 24 . 7/2/2009
I don't often write reviews but when i have enjoyed a story as much as I did this one I really feel like I ought to. The style was spot on, parts of the dialogue could have been lifted straight out of an episode. I loved the way that you made their fuckwittery so believable and life-like. I short I loved this story and I was more than a little disappointed when it finished.

Thank you.

Michael
Tractor Girl chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Just got to say read this from start to finish over the last few days and absolutely loved it. You got the characterisation perfect. At points I was laughing out loud, particularly the part when Jed does the 'meet the parents'. Really, really enjoyed it.
loveisthegreatestmagic chapter 24 . 10/18/2008
I love this story. It is certainly my favourite west wing fanfiction I have read so far. I really love it. You did a fantastic job so well done.
loveisthegreatestmagic chapter 13 . 10/18/2008
I get the feeling you hate Amy too. She really got on my nerves. I mean Donna was the only person for Josh. Another fantastic chapter.
loveisthegreatestmagic chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
“I swear Sam if you say chicken I will start talking about fireplaces” I loved that scene it's one of my favourites and shows what a good team Josh and Sam make. Reading this is really making me want to watch all seven series again.
loveisthegreatestmagic chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
I love the banter between the two of them. Esp the bit about it not being Will.
Lattelady chapter 23 . 7/27/2007
I've just finished reading this story for about the fifth time. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed it. Each read through I seem to find some jewel that I missed before.

Beautifully done thanks for all the wonderful hours of reading you've given me.

I think my favorite chapter is the one where Donna and Helen give Amy the old one-two punch. Well done!
thelandofthenutty chapter 24 . 6/10/2007
i loveed that. i loved the whole story, but the last chapter was esspecially great. It was a gorgeous mirror of my favourite ever scene, and it made me squeal. alot.

and i loved the beginning of each chapter, the way they all melt together, and have the same theme to them. I love it.

brilliant story.

toodles. x
thelandofthenutty chapter 7 . 6/7/2007
awnes.

wont.

thats so good.

i love this story. i want west wing back. gr

toodles.