Reviews for Angel
Beijing Express chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
"But as the gates of heaven closed in on him, the spark of resolve in his heart erupted into a blazing pyre. Someday, he would free the princess from her ivory tower and break the chains that bound her wings. Someday, he would take her away from the miserable city of empty ambitions and ride into the sunset of neverending dreams. Someday, he would become a god."

...'Nuff said.

Mind my language, but this is some ** good stuff. I used to hate Nash, but...wow. I think Mia/Nash is my favorite pairing now, after reading this. The description in your story is amazing, and I think you're probably a pretty big Lunar fan. And your ending...WOW. Like I said, 'nuff said.

-Shana-san
Mr. Honeysuckle chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
And yet some must learn that by power and wealth godliness can yet still not be gotten. One must still bleed to know one is alive, and it now pools at Nash's feet. You've done the impossible, and softened my heart toward Nash.
K'Arthur chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
A beautiful character piece and the last line was perfect.

I really think you captured Nash here. Well done!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
poor nash. i never really liked mia. she jsut seems so...weak
joie chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I'm not really that good on critiques so I'll just type here the after effects of the story. (Wahahaha)

Oh! The story is so cute! AS in _, Nash is also cute as well especially when he was making a fool of himself (wahahaha) yet I was really amused. It was so touching! OH... Make a sequel of it in the future, and let the doors of heaven open up to him! _ Just a thought.

The story for me was really really cute. _ And I like the touch of comedy in it. _
miaka chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
"Someday, he would free the princess from her ivory tower and break the chains that bound her wings. Someday, he would take her away from the miserable city of empty ambitions and ride into the sunset of neverending dreams"

so romantic and poetic*feeling in love again*hehe...

you are so good kazie-san...all those "char" quotes...hay...