Reviews for My Secret
hiNAru Aburame chapter 22 . 4/5/2011

And... Great... and yes, let's find out together!... but, i hope you continue soon...

greetings! n_n
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 22 . 4/5/2011
RedRangerBelt chapter 22 . 4/4/2011
What's happening to the Kyuubi? Is he loosing contact with Naruto or something? Is Konoha going to be able to replace the ANBU they lost any time soon? Is anyone else going to find out that Fox and Naruto are one and the same? When is everyone going to find out that he's officially back?
dbtiger63 chapter 22 . 4/3/2011
Thanks for the update. Great seeing Hinata has not only matured but has become a dangerous kunoichi! Nice highlights of her skills. What's next for Fox after such a terrible loss? We will see soon.

Dragon Man 180 chapter 22 . 4/3/2011
I can't wait to see Tsunade track down the traitor who caused so many of her people to die, that traitor will be begging for death before long. I do find it odd that two ANBU were killed by 10 bandits and five ninja. The bandits should not have been a match for the ANBU.
XxNamiUzuNaruxX chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
How come Hinata is just learning tree climbing? I thought she already knew it since she was able to stick on the ceiling with Naruto during their meeting with Kakashi for the team assignment.
Litewarior chapter 22 . 4/3/2011
You meant Unlimited Blade Works, right?

Good chapter.
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 22 . 4/3/2011
Good end to the rescue mission. Hinata was pretty badass in this chapter though. I'm curious as to what the cliffhanger is referring to. Maybe there is trouble with the seal?

Anyway, thanks for writing and I'm looking forward to the next chapter:)
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 22 . 4/3/2011
...Crap. If the Kyuubi is crap, then some serious shit is going to hit the fan soon, isn't it? UPDATE!
GameDemonKing chapter 22 . 4/3/2011
So, are we going to see what happens with the whole darkness gap scene?
Rose Tiger chapter 22 . 4/3/2011
Keep going. and who was that hussy that toiched Fox and pissed Hinata off?
Solvdrage chapter 22 . 4/3/2011
Oh crap indeed.

Hinata's fight was well done.

Always glad to see updates of this story.
LunarCatNinja chapter 22 . 4/3/2011
Hm... Wonder what that gap is, and I can't wait to read the next update! W
Getsuga Tensou chapter 22 . 4/3/2011