Reviews for My Secret
Good fic

a .biz/ car wallpapers/a, a / daemon tools/a

a .biz/ desktop wallpaper free/a, a / daemon tools/a
Sailor Solaris2 chapter 14 . 5/27/2011
Oh gods, did she really... *bursts out in hysterical laughter* SHE KICKED HIS ASS SIX WAYS TO NEXT YEAR AND BACK! SWEET!
Sailor Solaris2 chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
Overpower? No, I think those are Naruto's actual skills. Think about it, he outran MANY ninja after that monument painting prank, and he managed to FINISH it in a village full of NINJA! HE'S THE PRANKING GRAND-MASTER FROM HELL!
jafr86 chapter 22 . 5/26/2011
Great chapter
Gigubowbow chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
Who old are they?
Gigubowbow chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
I'm confused. Who r narutos parents?
Obloquious chapter 21 . 5/4/2011
Okay...so I like your story though you like Everybody else has room for improvement(some more than others). But in reading your story one particular detail has always been nagging me. Why is having the Sharingan a darker secret than the Kyubi? Just a thought. You could probably slow down a little bit, but you do pace your story well. I don't know...if you could just answer my first question I'd be completely happy.
Duncan chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
why bother adding in japanese words such as hai when the rest of the story is in english?
Crystalzap chapter 22 . 4/22/2011
ummm I wonder whats going on with the Kyuubi...

and whats with the 'I am the bone of my sword' thing? it's that a Bleach line?
johnathan C2 chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
you do know that the 4th's name is minato namakize right?
Hektols chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
The Hokage is pathetic, he should have never allowed that trial. If he was a real militar dictator he would have disolved the council and put all Naruto hater in prison.
Hektols chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
Zabuza is another of Jiraiya's followers? Is there any powerful ninja with a healthy habit?
Hektols chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
Good one.
Hektols chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Good chapter.
Hektols chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Let's hope that Konoha's attitude towards Naruto will change for better now that the council knows his heritage.
817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »