Reviews for My Secret
Guest chapter 23 . 7/18/2015
Aahhhh...come on! Such a cliffhanger...3 years without n update...really loving the story so far
Yo chapter 23 . 7/9/2015
are u making a sequel of my secret ? it really caught my interest , let me know :D
Blah x2 chapter 23 . 6/16/2015
Supid cliffhangers...
Blah chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
Neji douch. :)
predicamental chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
I realized just at the top of this chapter how very old this is.
3 years... I thought maybe a month... nope
predicamental chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
I liked this chapter, but it definitely didn't live up to the last few chapters' standards.
predicamental chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
I'm sad that Kushina lost her red hair in this, but oh well.
predicamental chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
Loving this more and more each chapter! Some of the things that happen are a little out of character though. I suppose this is necessary.
Awesome chapter :)
predicamental chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
I love this fanfiction. It has few errors and definitely puts an interesting twist on the Naruto series. I'd love to draw some fan art if that's alright :)
Poseiden's Wrath chapter 23 . 5/16/2015
Why did you stop updating? It's a great stroy! If you don't mind I will rewrite it, with my style :)
Guest chapter 23 . 5/16/2015
Why did you stop updating? If you don't mind I would like to rewrite it, with a bit of my creations :)
astro kutti chapter 23 . 4/28/2015
Hey bro just wanted to noe wen will u be updating ur fanfic stories
blacklightning1 chapter 23 . 4/24/2015
Please continue I really would like it if Naruto forgave him at a and got back together with her... Hinata was foolish...

I have actually been down this road once... I was in 5th grade and I had a girlfriend who loved me very much as I loved her... One day I went to another state for about 2 months on my trip back she called me and broke it off saying she started dating one of my friends the month before... I was crushed after that we never got along again I never forgave her until recently I am now almost 21 years old so it happened over 7 years ago... One day I actually hope to see her again and tell her I forgive her.
eskamoin chapter 23 . 4/5/2015
Awesome story keep updating
Guest chapter 23 . 1/11/2015
How could you do such a thing?
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »