Reviews for My Secret
7 chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Everything is just too rushed; I hate it when everything goes along perfectly and unrealistically.
1066wthec chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
u know if u want naruto advance in the sharingan/ or if u need an excuse for him to to s, when ever he uses kyuubis chakra the hate and rage should be enough to do it...just an idea
Konohagakureninja chapter 23 . 1/5/2014
You know, I made an account just to review this. I believe that this is a well planned and thought out ff, but was shocked at the last update's date. 2012. It's 2014 now, and I really was looking forward to reading more. Other than these and a few spelling errors, I have very little to criticize, and that is a first. I hope you update soon, but I won't get my hopes up, as you seem to gave given up on this. However, thanks for getting me through a sleepless night with some sanity left. P.s, sorry for the Lenny review.
Muhammad chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
great story and writing skills , I'm enjoying it pretty much alot so far! keep it up.
hadrian le fay chapter 23 . 12/16/2013
please please finish the story it was getting good
Guest chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
Great stories last one was great... Even though I felt like kicking some ass for what hinata had done...
Roxie.88 chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
I found your story and I fell in love with it! I really hope you continue to write it even though it's been over year. I really wish to know what is next and I hope naruto and hinata resolve their issue
cynicalConquestar chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I was rereading this and a thought occurred to me: this is a first generation fanfic, a pre-shippuden fanfic. Now when I say first generation I refer the the time in which each fanfiction begins; the first generation is the that of pre shippuden, then there's two, the first part of shippuden up to the elemental training arc, then the second up to the invasion of pain, and finally the shinobi world war. put I didn't know I'd even read any of the first generation fanfictions, let alone considered one to be among my favorites.
hambox15 chapter 23 . 12/2/2013
Dude this story is unbelievabe! Its exotic, calm, romantic, full of realistic seizures... Goddamn it you take sooo many time to upload the new chapter... I am impatiently waiting for Chapter 24, this story took a spicy turn and its looking awesome!
Potterformers chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
do you ever research the facts of the category before you start a series. THE FORTH HOKAGE IS NAMED MINATO NAMIKAZE
Kyra chapter 23 . 11/19/2013
This is a good story but you really need to finish it. You stopped at the worst point possable :(.
PS It's amazing how much your writing has improved since you started writing this :).
void242 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
i need to find out what happen next...i'm begging you..
Illusionary Sage chapter 23 . 9/26/2013
dude, please update. ill be your best friend if you!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/10/2013
Omg please update...this story is amazing...OMGGG I need to know what happens next...please don't make naruto and hinata break up I'll just cry if that happens!
Chrisfragger1 chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Your story is just so RUSHED... I will try to continue but everything happens so fast.
800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »