Reviews for My Secret
Wolfone10 chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
"Fine, I won't kill your cousin".. Naruto replied with a smirk... A very evil smirk that didn't fit his features at all... "Not you or your PRISONER"... Hinata added...Naruto looked shocked for a moment then schooled his features.. "fine, fine, neither me nor my tentant will kill your cousin"... but still his face didn't leave that bloodthirsty smirk.. that didn't belong there in Hinata's eyes...

No Naruto's thought was he was gonna hit the Hyuuga where it hurt the worst.. being around Hinata and Hiashi let him KNOW where to hit a a hyuuga... He wouldn't kill Neji, Neji would take his own life... Naruto knew he would.. because he knew where to hit him...MAKE A HYUUGA BLIND!
Wolfone10 chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
The clan is reference to the Uchiha Clan, however Hinata doesn't know that Naruto has the Sharingan"... um... yes she does... He showed it to Hinata and Sakura during the mission to wave.. but told them he'd tell them later when he was ready.
ShadowFireZelda chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
I am now officially going to piss on Jiraiya's grave. They are engaged and haven't even kissed yet...-_-
ShadowFireZelda chapter 16 . 2/13/2013
GIVE JIRAIYA TO ME! I will take every last Icha Icha book in the Narutoverse, and all of his research and slowly shread it page by page before burning the strips. Then i will throw the ashes into the ocean, Evacuate the earth, blow it up, take those ashes and throw them into another planet's ocean. Then i will burn all of his clothes, hang him up in the village square, castrate him. Then and only then will I give him to Tsunade for her to beat the crap out of the Perv. NO ONE INTERFERES WITH NARUHINA!
Katelyn chapter 23 . 2/1/2013
Ohhhh!I wonder whats gonna happen?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
A team of injured Ninjas dragged themselves up to the Hokage's office.

"What happened, it looks like you've all been in a war" said Sandaime Hokage.

"That cat…is a monster" said Naruto before breaking down and sobbing.

Hinata consoled the crying Naruto, patting him softly on the back.

The cat was chained up, unable to do anything. Sakura gleefully held it by the scruff of it's neck.

"Oh my BABY" screamed Daiymo's (A.N: Not sure if this is the spelling) wife.

She hugged the cat fiercely, crushing it in a bone-crunching hug.

'That's right…suffer…squeeze that cat…Harder old woman, harder' thought Kakashi and Naruto gleefully
XD I could not stop laughing!
I'm Naruto Dude chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
good chapter
from chapter 12 chapter 23 . 11/2/2012
i'll say things in order

1. Orochimaru is the only person not loyal to the leaf or naruto that saw his sharigan. Anko was attack by him while he was still in disguise i assume you kept that in the story. Jaraiya would be positive that he sealed naruto. They could only come to two conclusion with this. Orochimaru tipped of the kazekage thus they are in communication or since there may be an attack it could be orochimaru in disguise. So why didn't naruto who is jounin in intelligence which YOU said he was and the sannin and hokage who have knowledge of his appearance in the WHOLE exam NOT suspect this?

2. The byakugan allows a 360 view and allows the hyuga to see the tenketsu points so even if naruto could surpress it unless he was a tracker on the level of karin neji would of still saw the points of origin.

3. You didn't say if naruto still had his sharigan activated still and said it was 'now deactivated' after he got hit which leads me to believe that it was activated when he asked neji to surrender. You do know that at mature form as long as you keep eye contact you have eyes that are more or less divination like right? And don't forget that your eyes and brain process things at a higher speed with it activated. So why would YOUR Naruto who is NOT an idiot allow neji to hit him in the end?!
chapter 12 chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
i'll say things in order

critic chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
'Ass' always all you brown nosers here in the reviews are shit stains. yes i know this fic has been up for a while and that is why i chose to review NOW. Most of what i see is stuff like this is awesome or love it or 'THIS ROCK HARD'. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!

I won' t repeat what the people reviewing this ch already said because i agree with 'those' actually REVIEWING it but to everyone else do YOU even KNOW why there is a section for CHAPTER REVIEW...No? Then GO FUCK YOURSELF for crying out loud you have to at least be 13 to read whats on this site and ACTUALLY understand it so FUCKING tell the writter if you SEE any problems with the plot, writting, dialogue, or character development that you NOTICE but IGNORE so people like me don't get on your case.

Its people like YOU ALL that are the reason why there are so many crappy stories.
ranneal chapter 23 . 10/13/2012
I think that with this chapter you really left the realm of the characters of Hinata and Naruto.I think you had a great story going here and I enjoyed it up until this chapter. This is not something Hinata would even do...she always was loyal to Naruto...loved him from the start...even when he paid no attention to her. This is not Hinata! I think you did this love triangle to create tension in your story...maybe you are short on ideas...I don't know. The slap from the hussy Sakura did it for me...Where did this come from?
Uraharaisgod chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
...okay, overpowered much? A Kouyuu Kekkai? Specifically amongst them, Unlimited Blade Works? Just, why? You do realise the concept of Reality Marble is the reproduction of the soul imposed over reality? Are you saying that Naruto's soul is so bleak, so desperatley lost in it's own paradoxical paradigm, it would take the form of UBW?

Even the aria, you used an identical aria to Archer. Kouyuu Kekkai requires almost the imposition of the soul unto ones self, hence the Aria which epitomises Archer's bleak existence. I can maybe understand UBW being given to Naruto, it's plot breaking, but okay. My big issue however is the Aria, hell, even giving him Shirou's aria would have been hundred of times better, do you really think "Yet those hands will never hold anything..." is a good line for Naruto? I think if you ever decide to do it, you should think of and design an Aria specifically for Naruto. Keep UBW if you want, but for gods sake change the Aria from Archer's.
Uraharaisgod chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Hold on a minute, Hayate refused to intervene? He feared the reprisal of the Hyuuga? What about the fact that Naruto was only just revealed as one of two surviving members of the Uchiha? You would think one of the final members of an almost totally anhilated clan that once held more power than even the Hyuuga would be worth protecting more than letting Neji kill him, and I can't help but think the council as a whole would support that, if only because they want Naruto's genes as one of the last Uchiha, especially since he seems to be a superior one to Sasuke with his already complete Sharingan.

He may have incurred the wrath of a few for stopping a Hyuuga, but i'm pretty sure Hayate would have been in even deeper crap with council members if he had let one of the last Uchiha, the only bearers of the Sharingan die when he could have intervened.
Uraharaisgod chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Had to laugh

*"Hand over the Uchiha"*

Couldn't help but think in turn 'which one?'
Uraharaisgod chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Quick correction, the Chuunin exam had 3 Stages, the test, the survival and the tournament. However, they had to do what you might call a Stage 2.5 aka preliminaries solely because they had way more people actually making it to the end than originally planned for. As such, you shouldn't put it in that it has 4 stages, but 3. Stage 2.5 wasn't decided upon until after they realised so many made it thru Stage 2, so Kakashi should have no clue about it at this time.
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »