Reviews for My Secret
the white wolf Haruka chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
Will Naruto forgive hinata ? Can't wait till next chapter! :) :) :)
Amy101 chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
O MY GOSH! THIS WAS THE SADEST THING I HAVE EVRE READ!
What happens next do they get back together or what? Please finish it!
minatoStang chapter 23 . 10/8/2014
I've enjoyed most of this story looking forward to future installments if you're still into writing
Patrick chapter 23 . 8/23/2014
the chapter was quite an unexpected plot twist, I liked it. Hopefully you introduce Sasuke in the next chapter, as I feel he has been neglected. Anyways keep up the chapters and hope to see a new one.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
That was awesome I am your number one fan
Trapstarjohny chapter 23 . 8/10/2014
Dude! This story must continue! A lot of people are waiting. Every thing was Getting so good!
The Fox Sage chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
It's name is earth release double suicide decapitation technique
victorious4Eva chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Hi there! I want to say wow, I mean wow. This is by far my favorite chapter. It had so many emotions that at the end I started crying. :'( Like what the hell. I feel really heartbroken but I can still read your story. I just want to make one suggestion even though you don't write Hinata have her own sensei.
That's all, awesome chapter peace suckers! :-P
Guest chapter 23 . 5/20/2014
Finish the story my friend I have waited a long time please finish it.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/12/2014
You should update faster and I think naruto should be sadistic and make hinata pay
Guest chapter 23 . 5/2/2014
good story .
update please
Gold chapter 23 . 4/2/2014
UPDATE!
Sharrinnegan1232 chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
GIMME MEH COCHA CYAHKE!
7 chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Everything is just too rushed; I hate it when everything goes along perfectly and unrealistically.
1066wthec chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
u know if u want naruto advance in the sharingan/ or if u need an excuse for him to to s, when ever he uses kyuubis chakra the hate and rage should be enough to do it...just an idea
828 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »