Reviews for My Secret
Tsuki Kagami chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
Inari is so cute! I could just hug him and squeaze him. I just think that he is a cute kid.
Ravyn chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
good story so far, i like it more than others.
prismdragon chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
Wow, Naruto's pretty brutal. Wave Country will never be the same again.
caders chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
I did enjoy this chapter, very much. Its very good and im looking forward to reading the next chapter this friday or saturday _
prismdragon chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
Naruto took a big hit for Hinata. Hope she'll show him her appreciation a little later... lol.

Also, Kakashi was late with the comeback.

Oh, and one more thing; it's Wave Country. Water Country is one of the 5 great powers.
ConnectFire611 chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
I'd say give him a upgrade to the Mangekyou Sharingan, I've seen some weird things that people add to Naruto's Sharingan and I say it would be great if you did something as well besides giving Naruto etheir abilites of the bloodline like the Genjutsu, black fire and the ability to create black holes like Kakashi in part 2 of the manga, also it would help if you change the look when it upgrades, like white commas and blue background. This change can happen by the combination of his parents blood, Kyuubi or my farovite a level of the Sharingan that comes about differentlly from Itachi's who kills his best friend for the upgrade this would happen when someone he cares for dies, he thinks they die or about to die would call up this new form.
RobotPirateNinja chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Genjutsu. Genjutsu . . . On Kyuubi. WTF?

Kyuubi is the strongest tailed beast ever. No genjutsu could control it. Ichibi likes to kill people. It doesn't need a reason to do it. It's a demon. Kyuubi likes to destroy stuff. It doesn't need a reason. It's a demon.
prismdragon chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
When did Naruto first unlock the sharingan, or did I miss it when explained that? I do find this story interesting and Sasuke's team seems particularly strong.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
Woot, go Naruto! I can't wait to see him get to the bridge. Poor Kyuubi, no lady foxes around! Just juicy rabbits.
VFSNAKE chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
YAY! Kick ass! Write more ASAP! Wonder how this will play out later with ther others.
DreadCraft chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
Naruto's skill progression makes no sense. Earlier you stated he was nearly jounin level. Then he gets wounded agains the demon brothers (low chuunin at best). A jounin could practically make the demon brother's heads explode at will just about.
Alucius chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
Go Naruto! Way to take one for the team! Good chapter.
Tzarista chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
so far so good

can't wait for more
hotshot1492 chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
cool chapter! Update soon!
caders chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
very cool! i loved it a lot and i hope you update soon! definitely going on my faves list!
818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »