Reviews for My Secret
kingdom219 chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
If his whisker marks are gone, what happened to kyuubi?

keep going!
Sefirot chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
Cool chap and great update! Nice fanfic, is one of the best. Update soon please!
christian chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
hi i think this is one of the best fan fics i have ever sen. So i whod like to say keep up the good work and alsow i have sen that u said you wood uppdate whith new cap friday or saturday and i dont know if u mean this week or somthing by the i am writing this during week. 7 so i whod like to know when u are planing to uppdate but no hurry bicause of me i thing u are doing a great job and i like qualety beter then quantety :)
Kyubbi-Sama chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
Great!

Update!
hotshot1492 chapter 4 . 2/14/2007
Great chapter! Update soon!
atlantis-rob chapter 4 . 2/13/2007
Excellent work on the lastest 2 chapters! I like the changes in the plot and the dialogue is also well managed also! Can't wait to see how this next bit plays out! Cheers!
iLostmysoul chapter 4 . 2/13/2007
Hehe. ] Good story. It's filling up my e-mail inbox. xP
Elmopwnsall chapter 4 . 2/13/2007
Sweet story. Keep updating
Almon chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
Good stuff, good stuff. I am enjoying the story. Thank you for all the effort you put into it. I look forward to the next installment.
warprince2000 chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
Tsuki Kagami chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
Inari is so cute! I could just hug him and squeaze him. I just think that he is a cute kid.
Ravyn chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
good story so far, i like it more than others.
prismdragon chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
Wow, Naruto's pretty brutal. Wave Country will never be the same again.
caders chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
I did enjoy this chapter, very much. Its very good and im looking forward to reading the next chapter this friday or saturday _
prismdragon chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
Naruto took a big hit for Hinata. Hope she'll show him her appreciation a little later... lol.

Also, Kakashi was late with the comeback.

Oh, and one more thing; it's Wave Country. Water Country is one of the 5 great powers.
828 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »