Reviews for A Little Help
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
enjoyed! Laughed a lot at the end
Ninjagirl27 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Okay, that's hilarious! Diana just tried to teach him to talk to a woman, and now he's teaching Batman? Fun!
irony882 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Hilarious! I especially liked the part with Kal stuttering his introduction out to Diana, and the end when Kal starts giving Bruce pointers. I also like the way you've subtly introduced both relationships, naturally flowing from one crisis to another.

NC
dwparsnip chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Very nice Aurora, though I'd love to see an addition or sequel or something about how Bruce does with his impending conversation.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
Camelotlady chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Absolutely fabulous!
TonyStarkakaIronMan chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
A bit choppy in places and I noticed a few errors, but you also had some very nice imagery. I liked having Supes use Wonder Woman as practice, though. It took me a few to figure out that none of it was serious. Haven't heard from you in a while. Are you having writer's block? I get it now and then and it's no fun, that's for sure.
LarSinger chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
This was cute! Had a big smile reading this, watching the Big Three helping each other out in the matters of the heart.

Great job!
Atriedes chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Had been waiting for your updates...

It's a great one shot fic to start for the year...

:D
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
So cute! You had me worried for a minute that I'd stumbled into Superman/Wonder Woman and then whew! You erased all the doubt. I love that he had to practice and that Batman was so interested in what Diana had to say about it all. Great job!