Reviews for Interview with a Rock Star
MeMo.Hime chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Very sweet & lovely story
Yakumo-Kaiba chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Oh my god. I'm very badly with the English language, but with a little help from Google Translator I could read your fic and I love it! Thanks you for write and share it!
KuroAngelique chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Honestly - this was what I hoped for while I was watching the movie. And of course there wasn't anything remotely slashy about the scene in the movie, and I was a bit disappointed - till I found this fic ;D

Good work, author!
alisonreed00 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Isn't this a little silly? Like that would happen.
Scarlett Valencia chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I liked it...wasn't expecting what I read...well done
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
So . . . this must be how Dave Marsh and Bruce Springsteen first got together?
Just a cracker chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I just watched the movie and am really happy that somebody had the idea to write a story about this scene! It just fits perfectly :-D there should be definitely more of this they are just a perfect match
VintageLibrary chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
YAY!, first and only Russel/Wiliam fic i can find, i know it's been 8 years but i love your story, it rocks! I'm gonna try and write my own russel/william but you totally took the best scene...not fair...anyway i'm not gonna steal your plot, don't worry, i'll think of something. Please! write more...
Teldra chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
LOL cute!
Dogtowngurl chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I lvoe thsi story! I love the thought of this pair together and this si one of mt all time fave movies! Do you happen to know where i could find a Russell/Jeff fan fic. I found one a long time ago and tried looking recently for it and couldnt come up with anything.
Hihothedairyo chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Aw, this was cute. I don't understand how no one else see's these two as a couple. So, thank you!
Sirius15894 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
You totally should write another Russell/William one! People are right! There's like, none on the web! Just Russell/Jeff ones, and those aren't fun! Please promis you'll write another one! I'm binding you to that one! _
Sirius15894 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
LOVED IT! Such a good couple! *Happy sigh*
PrincessDesire chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Fluffy and nice. Except for the fact that William probably had really bad breath after sleeping like the dead for so long. )
johnnydepplover chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
I like this story alot, and I love the movie! Do you know of any more "Almost Famous" stories out there?