Reviews for Brother from the Darkness
TheUchihaAvenger chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
Great story, please don't stop
mouserr2255 chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
ok so it took me a while to get to reading this, which was probably a mistake 'cause its been awesome (though it does have a few rough spots here/there) i hope you pick this up again[yes i realize you are redoing it but this is the more complete of the two and i feel this is where a proper review should go]

i generally dont have objections to OC as long as theyre done well. even if they dominate the story, as long as they are compelling enough i ignore the point that a given fic is about Main Character X and just run with it[willing suspension of disbelief is a must in fanfic anywho] this is one of the cases where it was worth putting aside any misgivings.

i hope you manage to find the method and motive to finish this, or at least put another chapter up soon.
A chapter 18 . 1/17/2013
DUDE .. YOUR STORIES ARE AWESOME .. I LOVE IT, pls update them asap
Thecortez365 chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
This story is so good! I hope you continue it soon.
Uraharaisgod chapter 18 . 11/7/2011
Another awesome story, well actually this is the first one, while the other is the second Jagaa tale isn't it? Still, amazing depth, the way you protray the darker Jagaa in this story is amazing, I thought he was pretty dark in the other story, but now I see this one and I have to be amazed, he makes Zabuza look tame in comparison. Also, the way you protrayed Sasuke with a completely different attitude to the original is really done well.

Probably to much to hope for, seeing as how this hasn't been updated in 3 years, but any chance that this story might get continued? It's another amazing tale, and I think leaving it unfinished would be such a shame.

p.s was that a hint in the last chapter that Jagaa may be planning to leave the village? Or am I misinterpreting the final words between Lyn and Jagaa?
FlagsOfDistraction chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
this was intense...great fight. the end reminded me of mortal kombat. FINISH HIM!
FlagsOfDistraction chapter 13 . 3/26/2011
great chapter
FlagsOfDistraction chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
...this was heartfelt...good chapter
FlagsOfDistraction chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
...well...um...the F**K? this was a good chapter, but...well...it was a good chapter and i'll leave it at that.
FlagsOfDistraction chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
Damn...shit gets real when Jagaa's pissed. i enjoyed this chap and how naruto and Jagaa are both raging death machines when the emotions take over. glad to see Naruto still cares for him though.
FlagsOfDistraction chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
great chapter, can't wait to see what lies in store for Jagaa and Tora. an Original Character battle is something i havent seen yet
pooh chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
good chapter
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
Well, I didn't know that is was possible for Jagaa to be even more of a man-whore than in your other fic but hey, you proved me wrong. At this point, I find myself wanting Anko to kill Jagaa, just to protect Tenten from the womanizer. Six sisters so I am VERY protective and chauvinistic. Calling me innocent would be a lie, but I just can't help but look down on people who are very, let's say loose, with the idea of intercourse. In simple terms, no sluts, male or female, and no brothels or nude bars. Not like they have anything I haven't seen before. Anyway, great story if you can read around certain parts of disinterest. (example: a chinese girl named Lyn)
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
Amazing story man, loving it way more than New Beginnings, New Fate. Now that Jagaa isn't tormenting Naruto at every turn while poor whiskers doesn't get any payback, you can focus more on the story. Truthfully, I prefer Naru/Ten, simple because Haku is a boy in canon, and Ino is a fangirl in canon. But hey, I am always up for some Naru/Ino. By the way, where is Anko-chan, and please don't make her so much of a slut like you did in New Beginnings, New Fate.

Anyways, great story FTK.
Hafez chapter 18 . 10/14/2010
sup man, i just spent the last 2 days reading this story. its fucking amazing, you HAVE to update as soon as possible or i am going to loose my mind wating. this story is just to good. so please tell your muse to GET HER ASS IN GEAR!

big fan, Hafez