Reviews for Scars
Firniswin chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
LOL! That was hillarious! I could SO hear House saying that! That first part sounded straight out of a House M.D. script! LOL!

Great so far. You are quite talented! Um, the only thing I really noticed was that I think bulimic was spelled wrong. I am not sure how it is spelled, but I don't think it is spelled like that. :) But ya, otherwise! I'm lovin' it!
Carol J chapter 20 . 9/5/2007
Great story!
sydedalus chapter 20 . 6/19/2007
Nice. Seratonin syndrome's pretty rough; didn't see it coming at all. Poor fellas need a nice vacation. Cheers for the sequel! :)
Nyxelestia chapter 20 . 5/4/2007
OOH! I loved it, and that ending (and i like that whole snap-shot thing, i like it but i suck at it...:D)

so, yeah, anyway, pelase keep up the good work, becuase your stories rock!

Nyxelestia chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
Lots of medical gibberish that i didn't understand but it was really good, and seeing as it doesn't really matter in reality, i'l asume all that medjargo is legit.

so, ya, awesome chappie. :D

Nyxelestia chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
I LOVE IT!

I love this story's prequel, too, so yeah, just letting you know, and i unforutunately have to go, but when i read it later it'll be awesome, i just know it!

*adds story to faves*

:D

HouseAddict chapter 20 . 4/23/2007
First of all, loved the ending. Wrapped everything up neatly, and House especially stayed very in character (particularly when asking to be assigned clinic duty as usual).

Also, *yay I'm on the list!*

Ahem...

As I was saying,

Cheers on the finale

H:A

P.S.

Do let me know when you write something else... I love reading your stuff. :D
Radon65 chapter 20 . 4/16/2007
Good ending. House was being a little excessive, sending Chase to the clinic just because he was being nice, and he was being a little more open that usual, but the openess kind of makes sense after all he's been through. I like the HouseWilson friendship and it's always good to end a story with House happy. Both of your stories were well done and very well-written and amazing since English isn't your native language. I very much commend you!
HouseAddict16 chapter 20 . 4/16/2007
Will there be a third? I had thought of writing one about House and Wilson in hawaii since that's where I spent spring break but I'm not in writing form at the moment. Loved scars and best of motives, please continue writing!
embeer2004 chapter 20 . 4/15/2007
I like the way you do last chapters - what with the time intervals.

LOL at House actually complaining that he has fewer clinic hours to do! ROFL, makes one wonder whether he secretly enjoys clinic ;)

Ah, yes, Chase... I could see him do that. I think he truly cares for House (especially after ep3x15)

And so sweet that Wilson asks House to come with! :D Yup - House deserves a nice holiday as well...

Thanks for the story! I enjoyed it immensely. And hopefully you've got more bunnies to feed? ;)

Take care!
irat chapter 20 . 4/14/2007
im a little sad that the story is finished now . but its an great end and i hopoe youll write an other story soon ?
Kerubim chapter 20 . 4/13/2007
Awsome story. Happy writing.

XD
10miles chapter 20 . 4/13/2007
Very enjoyable story lady!
Wuchel1 chapter 20 . 4/13/2007
That was an awesome story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!

I'm already looking forward to your next story, if you write one, and if you do I'll sure as heck be along for the ride again!

PS: *cheers* I'm mentioned in the Special Thanks section! Yee-ha!
lidiladilom chapter 20 . 4/12/2007
It was superb! I counted on you in every week :)

bye