Reviews for The Ghost Child and the Ghostbusters
Alchemy student chapter 20 . 10/16/2016
This was without a doubt, one of th best cossovers I had ever read!

My biggest complaint has t do wiht some small editing mistakes here and thee. Run on sentances, misspelling, that sot f theing. That and Ray seemed to have the least amount of screen time.

Everything else was just utterly fantastic. The characters, the story, the villians, t was all well done.
Alchemy student chapter 5 . 9/2/2016
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! This is so good! I love how seasoned
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Sigh. Since when did New York City even have ghosts? I'm not a fan of Ghostbusters, however a crossover between Ghostbusters and Danny Phantom sounded interesting so I am reading this until the end or when I feel sleepy and fall asleep.

Box Ghost! Join Team Phantom and make sure no ghost gets trapped in those boxes!

Ghostbusters, do not get interfere Danny Phantom's ghost hunting work. He has it perfectly under control. In fact, if everyone else just leaves the area of the ghost attack, minus Team Phantom ghost problems will be easier to handle and will be quicker to take care of. Any lone ghost that Phantom doesn't go to capture that is causing trouble go for it. But when Phantom comes leave. Absolutely no capturing Danny Phantom. He has enough trouble on his tail. Ghost and human.
Ariastella chapter 20 . 7/4/2016
I freakin' love this SO much! Even on the second reading it's still fantastic. I'm kinda hopin' for a continuation. It'd be okay if it wasn't a crossover, but really, I'd be perfectly fine with an altering of the rest of the Danny Phantom Series so that it took into account everything that happens here.

I just love it. Also, have you heard about Lares? Lately I've been goin' around tellin' authors about 'em because I feel like they are underutilized as ghosts. I've been reading & according to mythology, a Lar is a Latin spirit of protection often associated with Vesta, the Goddess of the Hearth. They're also referred to as household gods, but the general idea is that Lares are ghosts of dead heroes tasked to protect places & are benevolent as far as I can tell.

From what I've read, while most Lares are normally centered around a household; their duty being to protect the homestead & it's inhabitants, there are also cases where a Lar will guard a crossroad, a neighborhood, a village, a town, a city, even something as large as a city state.

Now, tell me: Does this sound like anyone we know? I'm not trying to strong-arm anyone into writing something, I just want to spread the idea. If someone happens to find they like it, then they are free to use it.

I mean, we all know that Danny is half-ghost, *spoilers* those who've seen Urban Jungle also know that he has an ice core. *end spoilers* However, I don't believe it's ever expressly told what type of spectral entity his ghost-half IS. Like, what type of ghost would he be classified as?

Personally, I think that Danny's a Lar with a smidgen of... Poltergeist-like mostly harmless mischief-making when he's in the pranking mood. You know, just to spice things up once in a while.
Ariastella chapter 9 . 7/4/2016
YES! I love the science! Go team!
Ariastella chapter 7 . 7/4/2016
I SO love Danny Phantom, but I can't help but think that the series would've been so much better if Vlad had been a bit more like Xanatos from Gargoyles.

Seriously, I loved how even when the guy 'loses,' it isn't really a loss because he still gets what he wants. Now, THAT was an incredible businessman, antagonist, & just all-around character. Even after the big change, he was still amazing! Best strategist, flexible thinker, brilliant, & I just got this feeling that, as a bad guy, none of it was ever really personal.

I still love Vlad's character to bits, but with him being set as this big bag-guy, I feel like he behaves, as the story says, too much like a spoiled child having a tantrum. It'd be nice if he would be a bit better at this. For all his chess analogies, I get the feeling that he's actually not that good at the game without cheating. I mean, I don't really play, but from what I've heard the game takes quite a LOT of patience, so if Vlad isn't a patient man then this doesn't bode well for his actual skill level I suspect.

As much as it pains me to say this it's like he tries to fashion himself as a high-society man, but really he's just a little brat playing dress-up.
Kelsey Raine chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I would like to point out that you make it sound like it was the OLD mayor of Amity park... And Valerie became the red huntress when VLAD was mayor.
The Tortured Spirit chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
Please make it a series or something like that if you haven't already
The Tortured Spirit chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
Things just got real
Guest chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
for some reason I can't help but think I actually saw a real episode crossover between the two. No joke I really think I saw an episode that followed this plot to a T.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Huh. When they found out they didn't blast him. Weird.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Uh-oh...
Guest chapter 20 . 8/7/2012
Wow, that was great :) the punctuation made it a tiny bit confusing, but it didnt matter, the plot line was awesome, I hope you make a ghost rider/ghost boy fanfic! I would totally read it! :)
ThanosofTitan chapter 20 . 9/24/2011
This was a really good fic, other than a few spelling and grammar errors it was almost perfect, I loved how the character interacted, if I had any other complaints it would be that it focused too much on the Danny Phantom universe and characters to the exclusion of the Ghostbusters but still it was awesome, keep up the good work
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 20 . 3/18/2011
This was a REALLY excellent story. You pegged the characters really well.

It's a shame you won't do a sequel to this. There are a few things you could do, like maybe have the 'busters find Dani, and have an army of ghosts (primarily old Ghostbuster foes) attack New York while Danny's there for Dani. You could even have Stay-Puft make an appearance, called in to help when things get REALLY bad.

I like the idea of Danny meeting the Ghost Rider, if only to see how he would react to demons. If no go on a Ghostbusters sequel, maybe you could at least have Danny call them for advice on handling demons. They have experience.

Plus, the Ghost Rider is bad-a**!

Just my thoughts, feel free to steal them, Agent-G.