Reviews for The Ghost Child and the Ghostbusters
Kelsey Raine chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I would like to point out that you make it sound like it was the OLD mayor of Amity park... And Valerie became the red huntress when VLAD was mayor.
The Tortured Spirit chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
Please make it a series or something like that if you haven't already
The Tortured Spirit chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
Things just got real
Guest chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
for some reason I can't help but think I actually saw a real episode crossover between the two. No joke I really think I saw an episode that followed this plot to a T.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Huh. When they found out they didn't blast him. Weird.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Uh-oh...
Guest chapter 20 . 8/7/2012
Wow, that was great :) the punctuation made it a tiny bit confusing, but it didnt matter, the plot line was awesome, I hope you make a ghost rider/ghost boy fanfic! I would totally read it! :)
ThanosofTitan chapter 20 . 9/24/2011
This was a really good fic, other than a few spelling and grammar errors it was almost perfect, I loved how the character interacted, if I had any other complaints it would be that it focused too much on the Danny Phantom universe and characters to the exclusion of the Ghostbusters but still it was awesome, keep up the good work
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 20 . 3/18/2011
This was a REALLY excellent story. You pegged the characters really well.

It's a shame you won't do a sequel to this. There are a few things you could do, like maybe have the 'busters find Dani, and have an army of ghosts (primarily old Ghostbuster foes) attack New York while Danny's there for Dani. You could even have Stay-Puft make an appearance, called in to help when things get REALLY bad.

I like the idea of Danny meeting the Ghost Rider, if only to see how he would react to demons. If no go on a Ghostbusters sequel, maybe you could at least have Danny call them for advice on handling demons. They have experience.

Plus, the Ghost Rider is bad-a**!

Just my thoughts, feel free to steal them, Agent-G.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 19 . 3/18/2011
AWESOMENESS!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 18 . 3/18/2011
There can be no greater act of heroism than to lay down your own life to protect others.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 17 . 3/18/2011
Sweet battle. Really nice!

Wait. What's with Morbius? Oh, sh-
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 15 . 3/18/2011
I like this chapter, I like it a lot. The conversation between Peter and Danny is the high point, and I think it really pegs Peter's character.

"You see, confidence isn't the courage to do what you're scared of doing, it's just not caring about what you're doing."

I think that really defines his character. I had that image from the first movie of him doing a strange walk down the street, wearing a jacket over his jumpsuit.

And not caring what others thought of him...
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 14 . 3/18/2011
And Clockwork provides a deux ex machina once again!

After all, that's what he does.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
Great. It's a flipping Dawn of the Dead out there!

And now he had Danny's powers. As if the Wail wasn't bad enough.

And now we have some good old fashioned Apocalypse. Lovely.