Reviews for Yusuke, The Girl, The Sequel
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 20 . 2/16

So is Kurama going to Yomi's and the Dark Tournament members with him or are they going for Team Raizen...

no Change for Hiei, that fire demon and Muroku were MADE for eachother... Sadistic little psychos
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 19 . 2/10
Damn it what an evil cliff-hanger... okay my guess is that since Genkai is basically also descended from Raizen she can awaken her own Demon Blood and she and Togoro can move in with Raizen... or judging by the end of the chapter...

Raizen's Lady Doctor can come from heaven and release his vow of starvation so he can be the unholy war god he is and basically solve all problems and kick Yomi's ass. and have his Princess and maybe allow Genkai and co. visiting rights.

and that's my bet hope to see an update soon!
KIRRAA chapter 18 . 1/19
Waiting for an update has taken years off my life,that being said " THANK YOU" !
Sachiel Angelo chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
I just don't understand Yusuke. So she would rather stay with Mukoru than with Raizen? Where is the logic in that? Does like getting injured than be treated well? I don't think Raizen was all that bad really.
IRuleEverything101 chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
First, I must say that this fic is a glorious piece of work. Every time I see that you've updated it, I get so excited to see what kind of craziness will happen next. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Ha ha, will there be a literal battle for custody, or will it mostly be paper work? Can't wait for more!

Happy Writing.
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 15 . 3/11/2014
Kuwabara is gonna laugh at the chibi after the shock wears off, huh?

Is Raizen going to come out himself or is that going canon?

And is Yusuke going to postal when she learns the Togoro family bombshell?

BTW what's everyone's energy class level?
35 chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
It brightens my day when I find you have updated! A loyal follower since 2009 and a great fan of this Story! :D
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 11 . 2/17/2014

i want to know if Chibi Yusuke gonna make a break for it!
Smiley123 chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
What an awesome birthday present: You updated you're story 40 minutes before my birthday, that's on the 18th of February. Thank you, hopefully you will update again soon. Once Again another amazing chapter!
meyou chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
Why end it so soon continue,please!
WriterMini chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Never been so Happy that you've posted Chapter 7, You're writing skills are amazing. The Plot line is fantastic, and every-time I read a new Chapter I desperately want to read more. So I want to say thank you for making a good story, that I would love to read more of, Hopefully (fingers crossed) you'll upload another nice long Chapter soon, Have a Nice Day/Night WriterMini
tolazytologin chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Oh I am so so Happy you updated you're story it's amazing, will you upload again soon, Please !
A.E.S chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Yay thank you for the update. I have to say I really love this story.
albinocuriousity chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Thank you! I loved this chapter though I'm a bit disappointed that karasu was turned into a drunk. He was much more fun, I think, sober. However, this is not my story and i'm enjoying the way that you are writing it. Thanks again and please update soon.
9shadowcat9 chapter 5 . 8/3/2011

Glad to see you're back!