Reviews for Giving Her a Chance
matt.bannon.31 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This was a really nice story. It felt like it moved at a good pace and everyone felt very well in character, though Jun wasn't given much beyond being fanatical for Matt, I feel like I could believe all of this of her. Great stuff! _
lord lazy pants chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
ok, was the waiter based off of someone? cuz for somereason i imagined the announcer from G-Gundam the entier time...
Mirabelle456 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Interesting take on June. I normally see her written in a negative way. This was a really good idea.

(So sorry this is so short. I have a bit of a headache...)
Kouji-wolf chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
That was really good. But you was the waiter and the woman he danced with? Who did Tai have to call? How did Matt and Jun's second date go? You really left a lot open. Of course, you might have written a sequel already, and I just haven't found it yet. I'll have to look. Great stroy!

Kouji-wolf
Alforce Zero chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
What a beautiful story!

It's not often for us to find June-Matt stories that are written to portray June in a positive light. I think the other author I've come across who has written a June/Matt story is SilvorMoon, and while they are not a couple they are still portrayed positively.

As for this story...not only June is portrayed well, but also Davis. He is a good brother to June, being so supportive and all. And Tai, who'd have thought Tai would be playing matchmaker? It's really cool of him and his advice is very sound. And not to forget, Matt himself. His doubts are reasonable because he didn't get to know the real June.

All in all, a very nice story indeed, Dark Qiviut.
Inkbug chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Very nice little oneshot!

I'm quite pleased that you didn't bash Jun, as so many authors tend to do.

My only complaint? Some of the dialogue seemed abeit forced. Especially Davis' lines. I can't exactally picture any of their characters using some of the prhases you used in quite that way.

But, the way you described Matt's annoyance at the start was Hillarious! :D