Reviews for A Different Path
Lacrizar chapter 25 . 8/30
I'm really liking this story, I'm sad to see that it has potentially been dropped, I'm just hopeful that it's a long update period
Lerris chapter 17 . 8/27
Three cursed seals, that I suspect will be somehow used as a powerup. Not a good sign...
Cursed seal of heaven and earth
Why shino
Overdone
Idea is farstreched
Make character development not this
Liked it keep it up
Plain good and simple.
First nitpick: its konohaGAKURE. Not konohakagure. I think gamure means village, and, you know, the hidden leaf village.
God's Angel of Music chapter 16 . 1/25
Katon: Jutsu of Apocalyptic Flames (A-Rank, Offensive or Defensive)
Katon: Mokushiroku no Jutsu
Chakra Consumption: Extremely High
Creates a tornado of fire approximately ten feet in height. This can be created in front of the user, to be directed at foe, or around them for a shild that incinerates anything that touches it.
Created for Itachi, Orochimaru, Hiruzen, Madara, Obito, Kakashi, later Sasuke and maybe Asuma.

Katon: Ocean of Fire (B-Rank, Defensive)
Katon: Hi no Umi
Chakra Consumption: Medium
Creates a 'moat' of fire around the user with a total diameter of fifty feet, and in the centre, a smaller gap where the user stands, sizing twenty-five feet. Useful for creating an impromptu arena for user and opponent. Size and strength may vary depending on user's chakra level and fire affinity.
Created for all Jounin or above Katon users.

Hoe you like these jutsu. I also have the hand signs for one of them.
NaruHinaShika chapter 2 . 1/11
I don't care about Sakura, But could at least make Ino nice. She's a bitch from what I have read.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
I wonder what is Naruto's class ranking because it is ironic if he switched his role of dead last because Hinata is much better than Naruto in the canon.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I see you changed the story around because Hinata is the Branch member, and this will create consequences in the story because it changes the story completely out of wack. The Branch members are the slaves to the Main branch something that I never liked in the Naruto story but the problem deals with Neji is he the same arrogant and prideful bastard that still believes in fate or is he something else.
chthonian chapter 25 . 6/2/2014
Great story man has it been adopted or continued elsewhere? If not I really hope you update soon
Kittylover chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
People keep saying that Hinata should be in the main branch at least she isn't a stuck-prick
Guest chapter 25 . 1/3/2014
Are you dead?
Duncan0Idaho chapter 11 . 11/26/2013
The Seal destroys the Byakugan, not seals it, sealing it is the nice way to put it so kids can buy the manga.
Francois963 chapter 25 . 10/20/2013
When is the next update going to be. This fan fic is awsm and I can't wait for the next update.