Reviews for A Different Path
Pls update. It said 2009 so I should prolly give up
Ibiki and Anko would so cute together️️
I hope hinata gets her Byakugan back but her family I donno think she has the deal still but doesn't then she can be freeeeee! And still use her super cool taijutsu style
If there r gonna be any more couples if there's shikamaruXtemari implied or anything I will fall in love with this book! So MUCH! It would be my dream come trueueuueue
Ps I love ur work
Ur an amazing write btw
I love this team so much.

i like this fanfic as well. It's as interesting as the original series. And it has more SHIKAMARUUUUU
My dream shinobi team
StArLoRdMac2 chapter 2 . 6/1
esto se esta poniendo cada vez mejor sobre todo la parte en donde el equipo se conoce no pude resistir las ganas de reirme por lo que Shikamaru dijo jajaja. Pero me sorprendiste al ver que el equipo estaba formado por Nruto, Hinata y Shikamaru es muy interesante.
StArLoRdMac2 chapter 1 . 6/1
genial
Slydoggvii chapter 25 . 3/7
please finish this story one day
!
Slydoggvii chapter 15 . 3/7
love reading this stuff I'm not a writer also I'm new to fanfiction in general but I'm finding that I love it. thanks for writing! love the twist with Naruto/hyuuga family very interesting...
Semi-GothicGirl777 chapter 25 . 10/22/2015
I enjoyed this story. However, I am disappointed in the lack of updates. I know that by this point, there is little chance that you will update but I will still follow.
guest chapter 20 . 10/14/2015
Sakura would beat the crap out of Temari. Hinata's the one who;s a useless fuck. Only graduated the academy because of her family connections.
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
Ummm, Naruto didn't use his default move of "spam shadow clones and rush the enemy", why?
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
Kakashi asks Hinata for her position twice in the first scene, with slightly different wording each time.
The fluffiness was cute when they were kids, but now Kakashi's inner "I'm so proud of you" monologues just seem kind of cheesy.