Reviews for A Spider in Arvandor
RBMIfan chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
I really love how you wrote this fic. There's a lot of characters to keep track of, but I think they do a good job of hinting at the scope of events, rather than just focusing specifically on what's happening in Arvandor. I've said it before, but I love how you write the Forgotten Realms deities, and the other characters were very well done.

Some of my favourite parts were the brief bit about Vhaeraun's comment to Corellon (the shadow of a shadow touch was very nice), the whole raid on the temple (Phyx was a potentially interesting character, and I was looking forward to where you'd take the addition of the faerie priest), and any scene with a drunk Erevan in it (XD). The scenes before and after he mistakes Selvetarm for Vhaeraun were quite amusing. And, of course, Selvetarm's character development. He's got some deep-rooted issues, I think.

So yeah. It's a shame you're not continuing with the fic, but I enjoyed it while it lasted, and will definitely be keeping an eye out for future works by you. Thanks for an awesome story :)
Rita Mu chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
Thank you for updating. I'm sorry to hear that you probably won't continue this.
Rita Mu chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
I've recently come across this story and I hope that you continue it! It's very original. I have put it on my alert list. Please update soon!
Donaruie chapter 2 . 3/3/2007